Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Some News

Hello dear world

Monae's Log: 968275.1

In a galaxy far, far, far away the Star Trek Enterprise is being called out to Space once more on a mission..... as you can tell I am missing my dear friend Stevie's Star Trek entries so I thought I would make a little Star Trek log just for him.

In my other news my favorite show Bones was on tonight. I am really a huge fan of the show as you already know. I am happy to also report that my favorite X-Files guy David Duchovny will be directing an episode of Bones on December 13th I can't wait. I was a huge huge huge fan of the X-Files and of David Duchovny. Bones hasn't been on in a while and I was just about getting some withdrawal symptoms.

On a much more different note at about the end of December I will have reached my 3 year anniversary of being at my job. I can't believe that I will have been at my job for 3 years already. I have been keeping busy at work and my boss is pretty nice. All in all work is going fine.

So my dear world how was your day ? How is the weather in your neck of the woods ? I hope that your day was a nice one and that the rest of your week goes well.

Anyway...its getting pretty late so I will just say good-night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Friend,
Glad your fav. prog. is b ack. We don't have it over here in the UK., maybe one day it will come over.  It is a lovely morning here the sun is just rising and they  sky is a lovely shade of pink and the slightest hint of blue. They say it should be nice today, as it was yesterday it is still very very mild for the time of the year. It is Nov30th today so it is St. Andrews day. (He is the patron Saint of Scotland)lots of Scots celebrate this day. Although I am Scottish I don't maybe if I had had a haggis in the freezer I would have made that for dinner, but I ate it earlier in the year !!!  I have made a strat on the Christmas cards as the overseas ones have to be posted tis coming week.     Keep well.  Thanks again for your news.  Sybil

Anonymous said...

Awwww, thanks for the mention hun...means a lot to me!!
You're right too, I haven't done a Star Trek entry in a while have I? Grrr!

Mind you, with the release of the Animated Series on DVD, and the scheduled 'Star Trek 11' in 2008, there's gonna be plenty of entries...hehe!!

I'm glad 'Bones' is back on. I've never heard of it, but I bet it's good. We seem to have the same taste in tv shows..hehe!!


Hope you're well babes, and thanks again..

Live long and prosper dear..;-)

Lv Stevie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Take care the next couple of days and keep a watch out for any bad weather that may be coming through. Going to turn cold by the weekend. Hope you have a nice weekend. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed BONES and JERICO last night and even mentioned them in my Journal entry today. As far as things here in the desert near Las Vegas go--- It is only 38 degrees at almost 11 in the morning. We went down in the 20's last night. I am cold, cold, cold, and didn't move here to the desert to be that way. I want some warm 80 degree weather, like now!! My Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

I miss Stevie's Star Trek entries too... I see his comment down there, maybe this will compel him to write another? I hope so, love those.

That's great that you've made it three years at your job, I'm sure it's a great place, especially since you have no complaints about it, lol!

It's about 70 degrees here in Jersey... far too warm for tomorrow being the 1st of December. I wish it would get colder really soon. They're calling for rain tomorrow that might gradually turn into snow by Monday... I can only hope! lol

Morgan
xxxxx