Wednesday, November 8, 2006

I LOVE WEDNESDAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

How are you ? I'm sure your ready for the answer to the question I asked you well here it is......

What did the light bulb say to the lamp shade ? You stay here, I'm going out for the night. Was that not funny ? I thought it was quite funny.

Anyway......my dear world you will be proud of me when I tell you my news. I did my research and on November 7, 2006 on my lunch break I went and voted. My voting precinct is at a school called "E.W. Oliver Elementary". I went to the school, filled out a little form, put my information on it, I gave my little form to a woman who was working the voting polls with some other people. I then got a little yellow card that you insert into a machine. I stepped up and voted. Once I voted I got a sticker which is the size of a small paper doughnut. In my neck of the woods they give you a sticker which has a round peach on it with the words "I'M A GEORGIA VOTER" written on the peach. My dear world I have another question for you.

WHERE DO YOU PUT THE STICKER AT ??

How did I vote ? Democratic

On a different note earlier this evening I watched my favorite favorite favorite show "BONES" on fox. David Boreanaz still looks amazing. I LOVE WEDNESDAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry for not writing sooner dear world its been a long couple of days. I have been working 8 hour shifts at work and my days at work have been really busy. Its been a little cool here in my neck of the woods but its supposed to get warm tomorrow. I don't know one day its supposed to be warm but you go outside and its cold. Then somedays its supposed to be cold but you end up finding that its warm outdoors.

Anyway........how are you ? how is life treating you these days ? That's about it for now.........gotta go

Byyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol at the joke.  Glad you went and voted.  I see George Bush was given a bit of a shock.



Anonymous said...

Put the sticker on your forehead, of course. lol

YAY FOR DEMOCRATS! I wish I could've voted...

It's getting warmer here as opposed to cooler... I thought we were heading towards winter, where's the cold weather?!

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Voting Stickers:  Gave to my kids to play with, lasted... ohhhhh, 30 seconds!  lol