Saturday, November 25, 2006

Question.....Dear World

Hello dear world

How are you ? I am in need of your help do not be alarmed I am fine. The reason why I need your help is that someone asked me the question: What do you want for Christmas ? The question puzzled me greatly. I'm NOT at all sure what I want for Christmas.

I know most people could tell you exactly what they would like for Christmas but I don't really know. Most women would say they want jewelry, shoes, clothes or perhaps some kind of household appliance. I could say that I want a cellphone but the thing is nobody really calls me all that much so I wouldn't have a need for a cellphone. I could ask for a couple of nice dress pants and some jeans but I don't like going to stores and trying on pants. Asking yourself what you want for Christmas is a daunting task to say the least.

So my dear world I am going to set the daunting task at your feet. Before Christmas starts getting any closer I would like a few suggestions from you my dear friends. What should I ask for this Christmas ? Since you have gotten to know me what do you think I should say I want ? Any ideas ????

Anyway......I also wanted to ask you. What do you want for Christmas my dear world ? What is the one top thing on your list ? I haven't made a Christmas list in quite some time. What would you like as a Christmas present ? I hope you don't mind me asking. What would you say is the one thing you have seen in a store or online you really really like ?

Okay...okay....okay....I'm sure your ready to tell me that I have asked enough questions already. I hope that your Sunday is a nice one. I know that I have kept you long enough so I'll let you get back to what you were doing.

P.S. If your reading this Diane a.k.a loststream I have a little question to ask you.

That's all for now.Take care everyone. Sweet Dreams.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Given your love of films I think you'd enjoy receiving a DVD or two in your christmas stocking. Me, I'm looking to get the new Meatloaf album - Bat out of Hell 3. Can't wait. Have a nice Sunday. B. x

Anonymous said...

Well books and DVD's are always nice to have.  Gift vouchers so that you can choose whatever you want.  Perfume, jewellery well there are lots of things really.  I am sure you will be able to come up with something.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  yup I'm reading this... I'm going to send you an email in a few minutes ... you can always ask me whatever you want!  My email address is:  Loststream@yahoo.com ... My Top X-mas gift wish = Sewing Machine (that my husband Chris will be getting me for sure), so that I can hem my kids pants and long sleeved shirts during the spring, so that they can wear them as shorts and t-shirts for summer (my mom usually does this for them, but now I want to learn how ;o).  Your possible X-mas gift:  Gift certificates to the stores you like to frequent (Michaels, Joanns, Blockbusters, etc.) then you can use them to pick out what you like and avoid getting things that you may already have.  Okay, off to email you NOW!  Your friend, Diane.

Anonymous said...

I think Jeannette made some good suggestions. You do watching a good many movies so that would be really nice. As for me I think the only thing I would desire is a wide angle lens to go with my camera so when we go fishing I could get a wider view of the water and mountains surrouning it and take photos of them. I don't know if that will happen though. Have a nice Sunday. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi!  There have already been lots of good suggestions made here...can't think of anymore!  Having my own difficulty figuring out gifts this year.  LOL   Anyway, drop me an e-mail with your snail-mail address & we'll exchange Christmas cards.  Glad someone is taking me up on that!

~Aunt Nub~
http://journals.aol.com/montaukny/runningonempty

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  I agree with the first commenter that suggests that you ask for DVD`s or CD`s.  There must be lots that you`d like to see or listen to. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could get someone to get you an Emeril cookbook so you could see all the pictures of his restaurants and the great recipes. For me, I think I will be happy to be home and on the mend from my surgery on 12/04. Libby and the dogs always make sure that I am happy and loved. That's all I need. My  Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

I think you need a cookbook with recipes you can make with your new CHOCOLATE FONDUE MAKER ...  Yummmmy, then invite all of us over for a CHOCOLATE party please, we'll all bring C H O C O L A T E   ... LOL, the ultimate Christmas pleasure!   Judy, in Connecticut