Friday, November 3, 2006

Just A Few Thoughts

Hello dear world

How are you ? I'm sorry for neglecting you for a minute or two. Here I am. Take a walk with me. I have been doing fine. Its gotten quite crisp here. A few weeks ago you could step out - doors and not have to wear a jacket. Now you need a scarf, gloves, a sweatshirt or a jacket and a nice warm hat.

What have I been doing ? Working keeping busy. I will be off of work for the weekend. I don't have plans yet but I'll tell you if anything comes up. 

While we're walking let me start by saying that many of the trees here are all filled with orange, red, yellow and green leaves. Some of the leaves though have been clipped from their branches and are being tossed about on the ground by the rather cool November wind. You can hear the crunching of the leaves as we're taking our walk. The squirrels have also gone searching for warmth underground.

My dear world did I tell you that I have recently met a nice lady named Ginger. She is such an amazing person. She puts a smile on the faces of many including myself. Would you like to meet her ? Go pop over here -------------> http://journals.aol.com/nyboots/AssistedLivingCenterActivity/  and say hello to Ginger. She will like meeting you.

So let me ask you what have you been up to ? How have you been doing ? The seasons seem to be changing quickly these days. Pretty soon it will be time for Thanksgiving and then Christmas will be just around the corner.

Jeannette, Helen, Mary, Hadon, Pete, Iris, Bill, Terry, Mike, Sandra, Ginger, Morgan, Rebecca, Spencer, Stevie and all my other dear friends you know who you are thanks for the wonderful Friday evening together.

I can't wait until we take our next walk together. Until then take care.

Good-night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah what a nice entry.

I enjoyed the walk.

Have a great weekend
Missy

Anonymous said...

Yep, done already got cold here in AL also. Quite windy today.Enjoy your weekend off with your family. Or just take another walk with all your friends but try to stay warm. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Lovely entry Monae. Glad you had a good evening, maybe we can chat sometime

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Lovely entry, it's gotten quite cold here the past week or so too.
I'll be sure to drop by and visit Ginger, thank you for leaving the link.
I always enjoy reading your entries. Take care and enjoy the start of your weekend.

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts