Friday, November 24, 2006

Today Was A Good Day

Hello dear world.......

Season's Greetings !!!!!!!!!! 

How are you ? I don't know where to begin but I have great news. Oh where to start ???? where to start ???? I guess at the beginning.

Early this morning my mom, my oldest niece and I did a little holiday shopping at Kohl's. Here is the link for the store ----->  http://www.kohls.com/ . Let me tell you the line for kohl's was the length of an adult anaconda. While I was there I bought ( 2 ) Jeff Gordon NASCAR ornaments. I am a huge huge huge fan of Jeff's. I think he is a great race car driver and I also think he is quite nice looking. I also bought some Christmas cards and some candles. One of the candles I bought is a caramel flan candle, the other one is a sugar cookie candle and the other is a fresh roast coffee candle and the last one is a chewy chocolate chip cookie candle doesn't that just sound delicious ? You could practically eat them. While I was also at Kohl's I also bought a chocolate fondue pot. As you already know I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love chocolate. I'm going to enjoy using it for Christmas. I also wanted to share with you some of Jeff Gordon here is the link -----> http://www.jeffgordon.com/ .

After Kohl's we went to the Atlanta Bread Company which is one of my favorite places to eat. Here is the link for it --------> http://www.atlantabread.com/ . I had a hot pastrami sandwich which was pretty good. I also bought a Mocha muffin which was also pretty good.

After the Atlanta Bread Company we went over to a place called Rack Room Shoes. Here is the link if you would also like to see it ------> http://www.rackroomshoes.com/ . I wasn't planning on buying any shoes at all but I saw a young woman trying on some shoes which I liked. The shoes are called Rocket Dog's which I have fallen in love with. I also bought my youngest niece some boots there for Christmas.

After the shoe store we took a ride over to Toys "R" Us. I didn't buy anything there but my mom did buy some things for Christmas for our young nieces and nephews in our family.

Last but not least a few hours ago we returned home after shopping at a place we shop at called Kmart. Here is a link if you would like to see it --------> http://www.kmart.com/ . I did a little more shopping there. I bought some things for my nieces that they like. I also bought the new Justin Timberlake CD which I have wanted. I also bought a Christmas CD by Aaron Neville who I like listening to. Here is his site if you have never heard his music ----------> http://www.aaronneville.com/ . There is nothing like listening to Aaron Neville sing Christmas songs during this time of year. While I was at Kmart I also bought some Hershey's Kisses to put in my fondue pot. Let me tell you dear world I can't wait to use my chocolate fondue pot. I am so looking forward to this Christmas.

All in all I had a really fun busy day. So my dear world how was your day ? Have you started any of your Christmas shopping yet ? I hope that you will have a very great Christmas filled with lots of memories. I shall be sending out my Christmas cards soon so those of you who I have sent other cards to be looking in your mailboxes soon for more to come.

That's all for now dear world. I shall talk to you again soon. I will more than likely have lots more to tell you. I shall return with more and more news so this shall be continued.

Byyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a big shopping day. I hope you enjoy your new fondue pot. We got out for a bit today after thinking I wouldn't do that. Didn't go to a lot of places though. Just to Best Buys and Circuit City. Bought a couple of presents to play the dirty Santa game. Have a nice weekend. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

wow busy day, thanks for all the links, Have a great weekend.
Missy  

Anonymous said...

You sure like to shop till you drop don't you. Glad you had a good day. B. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, like you, I also went shopping on Black Friday... my younger sister (same age as you) and I woke up at the butt crack of dawn, in a half mummified (is this even a word???  LOL) state to go over to Wal-Mart for 5 am specials, then to Target 6 am specials, then Kmarts specials, then Toy-R-Us specials, then Kohl's specials, then Costco specials, then a "drive-by" Best Buy "look" but don't go inside because it was a mobscene specials!  LOL... Today was a happy and fun shopping day!  I saw those fondue pots at Kohl's... girl, you weren't kiddin about your love for chocolate!  ;o) ... uh, Christmas card from you, yes I would like one too, I'll be sending you an email w/ my addy soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Monae

Anonymous said...

OMG another chocaholic, and a foodie to boot glad you had a good day and aslo glad that your getting into the hloiday spirit

Yasmin (cayasm)

Anonymous said...

What a busy day you had, but it sounds like lots of fun to me!  
C H O C O L A T E ....  the ultimate YUMMMMMMMMM !
Judy, in Connecticut (I don't have a journal, you comment in
my daughter's journal tho  ....  http://journals.aol.com/geminiwilder/Paragon/ .