Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tuesday Morning Grind ( And I Don't Mean Coffee)

Hello dear world

How are you ? This entry is dedicated to you Bill.  In other news I hope you all enjoyed the pop quiz. The pop quiz was more of a thing to make you smile and a little something that might get you more in the spirit of the holidays. FYI: Did you know that The Christmas card was first posted in England in the 1840's ? I just thought you might want to know.

In other news did you see on You tube that a man went around walking with a FREE HUG sign ? Here is the video -------> http://youtube.com/watch?v=diccc7je8tg . Some people ignored him which is sad but some people actually took the time to stop and give him a hug. I would have liked to have hugged him I'm sure he was a pretty decent guy. I am sure he was also a very interesting guy. As I might not have told you I carry with me where ever I go a handwritten diary/journal so I may jot down thoughts and things that fill my head. I would have wanted that guy to jot some notes down in my diary/journal.

I have an idea dear world that I want to run by you. Whatever thoughts you might have you can post them in my comments section of my journal any thought at all what do you think ? You might want to share something that you heard, a joke, a word you learned or just something that strikes you is that a bad idea ? I wouldn't mind any of you sharing things with me. I share a lot of things and I never allow you to share things that happen to you. I think the comments section can be a little unfair because it just asks you to comment to what happened to me. So dear world go ahead and post something you haven't posted in my comment section before. Feel free to share it all if you like.

Anywho.........I wanted to share Bill's journal with you I hope he doesn't mind here is his link -------> http://journals.aol.com/wfhbear/Commentsontheeventsofmylife/ . Bill is a very interesting guy I have really enjoyed getting to meet him. I am sure you will enjoy getting to know him too. Go over and say hello.

I also wanted to share with you a journal titled Follow Your Dreams written by a wonderful young woman named Meg here is her link to her journal -------> http://journals.aol.com/megzie212/fyd/ . Her journal will certainly warm your heart. Go by and meet her for yourself you won't be sorry.

That's all I have for now. If there's anything you want me to know leave me a little note and I will try to get back with you. I will talk to you my dear dear dear dear friends later.

Good-night !!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random Thought:  I graduated from University of California at Davis (wonderful school) with dual bachelors degrees in Anthropology and Communication Studies... then went to Law School at the University of Maryland (this school sucks bigtime!), then worked at the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in Washington D.C. headquarters as an intern... only to end up sitting at home as a stay-at-home mom... Recently, I've been seeking employment but it seems either I'm over qualified for the positions I apply for (which I believe I would enjoy doing) OR I've been out of the work force for too many number of years (nearly 5) to be given the position OR even worse:  they want more schooling (yeah right, like I want to spend more of my money and time going to school for a Masters, MBA, etc. NOT!!!)... So this weird position that I'm in makes me think about how our society at large undervalues and even penalizes women or even men for that matter, who voluntarily choose to give up or halt their careers in order to personally raise their children... completely ignorant and downright unfair.  Well, I'm still going to continue knocking on the doors of opportunity, and patiently wait until I can get my "foot in the door".

Anonymous said...

I'm not a very "touchie-feelie" type of person. I don't like to be touched by folks except my Wife so, You are on your own with the "Hug" guy. I sure appreciate the "plug" you gave my Journal. I just write what pops into my head about the daily life around this "Nut House". Thanks, Regards, Bill.