Sunday, November 26, 2006

Just A Few Thoughts

Hello dear world

How are you this evening/day ? I thought I would pop in and say hello to tell you about my day. First I have to admit that I slept in late this morning. I forgot to mention to you my dear friends that I have been off of work for the Thanksgiving holiday which I enjoyed with my family. Anyway......back to what I was saying. Early this morning I watched "The Lake House" again which is my very favorite movie to watch obviously. I have to say that I really like Keanu Reeves in the movie and its always a great movie to see early in the morning on the weekends.

I also have to tell you dear world that I am getting more and more into the spirit of the holidays. If I didn't tell you already my family's Christmas lights are up outside of our house but we haven't done any of our decorating inside yet but we are planning to soon. I am also enjoying seeing some of my favorite holiday movies on television like that of "In The Good Ole Summertime" (1949) with Judy Garland and Van Johnson. It is an old classic movie which puts me more and more in the spirits of the holidays. I also watched one of my other favorite movies "Bed Of Roses" with Christian Slater which is another holiday classic. I so LOVVVVVVVE this time of year especially seeing stores and their shelves crammed full of Christmas goodies and decorations. I also love hearing Christmas carols on the radio.

In other news.....I was checking my mail today and I saw that a sweet lady named Judy left a really sweet comment in my journal. First I would like to say thank you to Judy for her kind words. Though I have to say that I am sad to report that I haven't tried out my chocolate fondue pot yet. I will be tearing open its box on Christmas and trying out a few things. I will definitely get out to the grocery store and get some pound cake, some strawberries, some cantaloupe and some other sweets to put into my pot for a dessert treat I can't wait dear world. It would be nice to have some wonderful friends like you my dear world to join me and my family for the holidays to have some of the chocolate. I also can't wait to send out all of my Christmas cards to those of you who I have already mailed out cards to during Thanksgiving and those of you who have been added to my list. I will be getting them out soon.

I also wanted to thank all of you for your wonderful ideas about what I should ask for Christmas. All of your suggestions gave me tons of ideas. I will give all of your ideas some thought to that one particular thing. THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!!!

Enough of me rattling on and on with my day how are you dear world ? What will your Christmas be like ? Do you have plans of going out of town to visit family and friends ? What are you looking forward to this Christmas ? I am hoping that your Christmas is wonderful and quite memorable. I will be thinking of you all and wishing you a very "Merry Christmas".

Last but not least.......any plans for New Year's ?????

That's all for now. Good-night my dear dear dear dear dear world.

Sweet Dreams !!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good nite hope sweet dreams fill your slumber
Missy

Anonymous said...

Your entry is helping me get into the Christmas spirit too. We will put the tree up and decorate it soon. WE also have a big blow up snowman and some lighted reindeer that we put in the courtyard. Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

Christmas this year will be held at my parents' house (they only live a block away, about 7 houses down from us)... my sister & her new hubby will be coming up from San Diego, and my aunts, uncles, & cousins in town will stop by for dinner there.  Now, if I can only get my husband Chris to put up ours and their lights up outside their house for them.... not to mention, get my own butt up to help put up their Christmas tree... hmm, on second thought, I'm going to take a nap now, like my children... LOL.