Monday, November 27, 2006

Get Out Your Number 2 Pencils

Hello dear world

How are you ? I hate to say this but its pop quiz time. You have approximately 10 minutes to complete this quiz...............just kidding. Are your number 2 pencils in hand ? Let's begin.

1.) In the poem "A Visit From St. Nicholas" what shook , when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly ?

2.) In Robert Frost's "Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening" what particular mammal was included in the poem ?

3.) How many days until Christmas ?

4.) Name in alphabetical order the names of the reindeers in the poem "A Visit From St. Nicholas" ?

5.) What is the name of the most famous snowman ?

*Extra Credit Question*

what is the name of the red-nosed reindeer ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck  and Season's Greetings !!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monae I like that quiz ~ Seasons greeting to you ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Pop Quiz Answers:
1)  St. Nick's little round belly.
2)  Horse
3)  The day that you wrote this journal entry was 11/27/06, so based upon this particular date:  We have 28 days until Christmas!
4)  Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Dancer, Dasher, Donder, Prancer and Vixen.
5)  Frosty the Snowman
6)  Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Season's Greetings to you too and all!!!

Anonymous said...

My, this is all to much for me to handle. I think there are 26 days left and I think his belly shook. The rest I will have to look up. Except for Rudolph who always had a red nose. Thank you for making me laugh and for making me think. Regards, Bill.