Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

First let me say "Happy Thanksgiving" to you all. I hope your Thanksgiving was a nice one. My day began as I got ready for Church. Before we left we left for Church my family and I taped the "Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade" on television here is a link -----> http://www.macys.com/campaign/parade/parade.jsp then we left for Church.

After we went to Church at St. Phillip Benizi we then went to breakfast. After breakfast we got home and my folks got some of the food ready for us to eat. I of course didn't do much cooking though I helped getting stuff to the table without incident. Our Thanksgiving meal consisted of the Turkey, yams, peas, stuffing, mashed potatoes with a side of gravy and dinner rolls. We had enough food to feed 6 different neighborhoods and a few countries. Yes our meal was quite good to say the least.

While getting our meal together we watched the "Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade" that we taped which was nice. The costumes I didn't think were all that cute but they were okay. I did like the floats, the balloons and the people who sang at the parade. My oldest niece liked hearing Chris Brown sing she is a fan of his.

Anyway.....after we eat our meal I went and watched some of my favorite shows like the "West Minster Kennel Club Best In Show" on television" here is a link to it -----> http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/ . Do you ever watch that ? I think its quite interesting to watch ? I really am a fan of it. I just thought I would share that with you.

I also thought that I would tell you that I started reading Meredith Vieira's blog online. Meredith was once on "THE VIEW". I really liked reading her blog if you would like to read it here is her link ------> http://meredithtoday.ivillage.com/entertainment . Tell me what you think of it.

All in all how was your Thanksgiving ?? I hope it was as nice as mine. I had a really great day with my family. I can't wait until Christmas. Do you want to know what I'm grateful for dear world ? Both of my nieces of course they are as cute as they have ever been and my family. I am also grateful for you my dear world for always listening and for being here so thanks.

Have a great holiday everyone !!!!!!!!!!!! Take care.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all very thankful to have you, as always.
I love watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, I've watched it every year for... well, 16 years lol!

Glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving, have a great night!

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a Happy Thanksgiving. I used to watch that dog show a lot but not in the last few years. Have a good Friday. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you and your loved ones on this day.  Be happy.  Be safe.

Dona
http://journals.aol.com/delela1/BlueSkiesandGentleBreezes

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Missy    

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a nice thanksgiving. Hope today is just as good. B. x

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had such a good Thanksgiving day with your family ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Happy "late" Thanksgiving to you and your family Monae :O) ... I'm glad to hear you had a nice time.  I'm writing this on the wee, wee early morning of Saturday after Thanksgiving, because I haven't had a chance to get online til now.  This Thanksgiving was my very first time "hosting".  I had a party of 14 to feed, and let me tell you, I was freakin out!!!  LOL  Thank goodness I had family here to help me!!!  Okay, so "nearly" all went well for "dinner":  We had 2 different Turkeys, Roasted Turkey and Fried Cajun Style Turkey (and no, I'm not Cajun... but my husband likes it).  Then we had a Sugar Glazed Honey Ham, Candied yams, creamy mashed potatoes, potato-mac-egg salad, mac & cheese; and my sisters' very delicious broccoli bacon salad, stuffed mushrooms, and her famous deviled eggs; and my cousins' green bean casserole... I said everything went nearly well only because my desserts went awry!  ARGH!!!  I concocted mini-tort sized apple pies that tasted like crap!!!  I had to toss them nasty critters right quick before they decided to walk right off the baking pan and eat US... yeah, they looked and tasted that narly!  Anyways, it was a good thing I bought a pumpkin pie for the "just in case" scenario!... Other than that, everything thing went SUPERB!!!  ;o) ... (will write more on your later journals now)...