Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sharing Some Thoughts & Loving "The Dixie Chicks"

Hello dear world

How are you ?

I have been reading Rosie's O'Donnell's blog

I am going to do an entry like hers

here is her link ------->

http://www.rosie.com/blog/

Yesterday the parade was fun

there were marching bands

fire trucks, the police came

The owner of Chick-Fil-A came

and Santa arrived on a fire truck

Yesterday I also had a dessert called

A Fried Oreo which was rather good

--------------------------------------------

Recently I have been reading

Stevie's journal which I love

here is his link ------>

http://journals.aol.co.uk/stevietwain/ThelifeofSte/

He talked about "The Dixie Chicks"

I love..............love.........love.........love..........love

"The Dixie Chicks"

here is their link ------->

http://www.dixiechicks.com/

They have a song called

"Not Ready To Make Nice"

I think that its great

and I'm proud of them

for the fact

that they stood up for what they believe in

I understand if someone doesn't agree with me

Do you like "The Dixie Chicks" ?

By the way.....Helen's son Clark had a birthday

I also wanted to tell you that our wonderful

Jeannette shared a journal with us

here is the link------->

http://journals.aol.co.uk/cayasm/isnt-she-great/

--------------------------------------------

So my dear world

how was your weekend ?

I hope it was nice

I also hope you will have a really nice

Thanksgiving

By the way are you ready for

Christmas ????????

The clock is ticking......tick,tick,tick,tick......

that's all for now

byyyyye !!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi another person who likes old movies they're the greatest, among my faves Bette Davis, Marlon Brando I could go on, like your blog

Yasmin(cayasm)

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a chance to get on puter from the last time I wrote you til now... Ok, I have to admit it:  My husband and I (you know, "one of those kinds of people" who) were in line with a friend, at a local Target at MIDNIGHT to get in line for the Sunday morning launch of the Nintendo Wii's, this is after we spent nearly 4 hours trying to find a Walmart that was open 24 hours that didn't have all their lines full for their midnight launches (we never did find any)... but we were 3rd in line at Target, and got to buy one at 8am Sunday morning... We had crap for sleep, since we were outdoors the whole night... but that didn't drain our adrenaline, or deter us from ripping that box open the moment we got home to play it for like 4 hours before my parents brought our kids home to us.  My joints are stiff, and most of my bodies in pain right now, but it was sooooooooo worth it........ the NINTENDO WII is soooooooooooooo fun to play!!! WE just love it!!!!!!  Monae, you might want to consider getting it for your family, especially for you & your nieces for Christmas... it is a very family friendly game!
Very Glad you're back!
your friend, Diane.

Anonymous said...

I saw a program on TV with the Dixie Chicks and they are saying that our country needs people to say what they believe in and not be treated as traitors.     Radio DJ's have been fired by owners' of the large conglomerate radio stations for just playing one of their songs.     Dick Cheney says the F word in Congress and the public says nothing.     I support the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan but it is the administration that has made decisions that have caused the situation in Iraq to be in the state of violence and chaos it is in today.     It seems the public has spoken at the last election.     Thank you for your compliment in my journal and I am sorry I have not been getting to your journal.   You are in my sidebar.    I appreciate the continued support you have shown me.     Have a good Thanksgiving!     mark

Anonymous said...

monase!!! ive msised you!! howa re you?!! im back for now!!
http://journals.aol.com/megzie212/fyd

I added u as a reader :) ive missed you!