Friday, November 17, 2006

I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!

Hello dear world.....

How are you ? You will be happy to know that I'm back. I'm sorry for being gone so long my spirits were kind of low for quite a while but I'm feeling better now. I'm sorry for making you worry my dear friends.

Anyway.....I'm back !!!!!!!!! Pretty soon it will be Thanksgiving here in my neck of the woods so I mailed off quite a few cards. If anyone would like me to send a card let me know through an e-mail what your address is. I will be more than happy to send you a card for the holidays. So what will you be doing for the holidays my dear world ?

I am happy to report that the holidays have begun in my neck of the woods and it all begins tomorrow. Tomorrow in a part of my neighborhood known as Jonesboro, Georgia there will be a "Holiday At Home Parade" here is a link -------> http://artsclayton.org/holidayparade/ . The parade is a day long festival on a place called Main Street. There will be arts, crafts, food and fun. At the parade there will also be floats, dancers, high school marching bands etc, etc, etc. The parade will begin at 4:30 and will end with the lighting of the Christmas tree on Jonesboro's Historic Courthouse Lawn.

My mom will be setting up an Avon booth there. Did I tell you my mom is a Avon Representative which means Avon baskets and other items. My oldest niece's band will be performing there and she will be in the parade so I'm sure it will be quite amazing. The parade will also be hosted by the famous restaurant chain Chick-Fil-A. The parade is always such a fun time for many people such as myself. I really wish you all could be there. I will be getting up quite early tomorrow morning to help set up and see the parade come to life.

On a different note its been quite cold here in Georgia. I am starting to long for Summertime once more. How is the weather where you are ? If there is any sunshine in your neck of the woods would you mind sending me some of it.......

Before I say good-night I would like to say to all of you my dear friends Diane a.k.a loststream, Jeannette, Sandra, Mary, Helen, Hadon, DPoem, Bill, Mark, Terry, Morgan and the rest of you my dear friends you know who you are I didn't forget you let me just say " I MISSED YOU " more than words can say. I will be talking to you again.

Its late my dear friends so I will say good-night and sweet dreams. If I don't get to talk to you until after Thanksgiving let me say "Have A Great Thanksgiving" !!!!!!!!!

Byyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a really great festive time, they have light up Louisville here in my neck of the woods, but I have never been in person.
Have a great weekend and a great thanksgiving if you don't make it back before then.

Missy

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the parade. B. x

Anonymous said...

Monae I have been away myself, not had a good week so I have posted today for the first time since last weekend. Glad you are feeling better.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back. Hope you are feeling much better. Sounds like a fun day in your hometown today. Hoping you have a good day today with lots of fun and hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great holiday!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Aww, we missed you too!
I've been away from journals for quite a few days now because of low spirits too, but I'm much better so I just had to stop by and see how you were. Glad to hear you're doing well. Enjoy your weekend!

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm so very glad you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (((((( hugs ))))))  :o)