Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tomorrow Is Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello dear world.....

How are you ? Well today I had to work but it wasn't at all busy because a lot of people were leaving early for the Thanksgiving holiday. Anyway the weather was pretty alright today. The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow I sure hope it will be. My family and I are planning to go to Church tomorrow morning that is if I don't end up sleeping in late.

Anyway......once I got home my family and I did quite a few things. My oldest niece made some sweet potato pies a few hours ago. I sampled one of them and it was quite good. We also prepared our Thanksgiving turkey with seasoning and what have you. My dad chopped up some celery and some other things for our dinner tomorrow. My youngest niece helped my mom to make a cake. What did I do you wonder ?????? I helped clean up the kitchen I'm not much of a cook but I helped to spray a pan and cover it to death with flour. By the way........the cake that was made is what you call a spring green color. We will also be having some stuffing and some creamy mashed potatoes. Questions dear world : What will your Thankgiving dinner be like and what is your favorite food of Thanksgiving ? I "LOVE" it all.

On another happy note my dear world. I have some great great news my dear friend Meg of Friendship, Loyalty and Love has returned to J-Land. She has a new journal titled "Follow Your Dreams" here is her link please go and visit her. Here is her link ---------> http://journals.aol.com/megzie212/fyd/ . I know that you will enjoy meeting her. Go over and say hello to my friend. Tell her I sent you over.

Okay I have to say that I have mailed out all of my Thanksgiving cards and when Christmas comes I will be sending out my Christmas cards. If you would like to be added to my list just send me an e-mail and I would be more than happy to send you a card. Many of you will soon come to find a card from me in the mail signed, sealed and delivered as soon as Christmas draws near.

In other news I would like to say hello to my dear friend Diane a.k.a Loststream for her kind words to me. HELLO DIANE !!!!!!!!! How are you ? I'm sure she's reading this aren't you Diane ? Tell your husband I also said hello. I really hope that he is doing fine too.  I also hope your kids are doing fine as well. Give them a HUGE HELLO for me.

Back to what I was saying. I am trying to catch up on my journal reading and seeing how my friends at J-Land are doing. By the way my other friend Morgan has been down lately. To Morgan I would like to say "WE LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So my dear world how are you ? How are things in your neck of the woods ? How is life treating you ? I would like to wish everyone a great big "HAPPY THANKGIVING" from me to you. I will be thinking of each and every one of you during this holiday. I will be hoping your Thanksgiving is filled with family, friends and endless memories during this time.

Until I return I would like to say........Thanks to all of you for your many kind words, comments and friendship. I am so glad to be a part of J-Land. I hope that you all know how much I appreciative I am to be getting to know each and every one of you. As you know I shall return !!!!!!!

Until then.........Good-night dear world.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a lovely thanksgiving. Enjoy the day!
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful Thanksgiving card you sent to Ken and me. Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving with your loved ones. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you so much. I'm feeling a lot better now, mostly because I have wonderful friends like you here in J~Land.

I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving, take care!
Oh, and I LOVE YOU ALL TOO!!!!!

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae!
Thanks for the HUGE HELLO! :o)  These past few days have been very-very-seems like infinitely very-busy for me, I've had family members from California in town for this Thanksgiving weekend... my sister & her new hubby, my step-grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc... Will write more on your later journals now.
Your pal, Diane.