Friday, March 24, 2006

Update.......

Hello Dear World......Good evening

For the last few days I have been really upset. The reason for my upset is that a woman that I knew at my work was killed recently. She was a really sweet lady with a big heart. She always took the time to stop whatever she was doing to ask me how I am doing and how am I feeling. I would walk into the office where she worked to complete my work and she would get up and come running up to me and she would hug me. She took the time to make conversation and she always had a beautiful smile on her face. A day never went by that she didn't talk to me about something which I really thought made her really sweet. She NEVER acted mean to anyone. People in the building are still shocked about the news. I walked past her desk today and expected to hear her voice like I did every morning. Its weird thinking that I will never see her again or get a chance to talk to her...........

She will be missed by me.........I hope she knows that. Dear world this has hit me hard......

Good night world.........

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your friend...

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your friend ~ you may not be able to see her anymore but she will be in your heart forever ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sad thing to happen and she sounded so nice too ,what a shock for you all ,so sorry ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to come in here to find you've suffered the loss of a friend.


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about that, Hope you get to feeling better soon. Helen

Anonymous said...

So sad for you Monae.  These poeple that touch us are always missed.  Take care.  ~ Mike

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your friend :-(

Anonymous said...

How awful !   I can't imagine how sad you must feel.  I even hate it when a co-worker retires or changes jobs & leaves our office.  It's just never the same.  And to have someone gone because of a tragic event would be just horrible.  Take care, Linda in Washington state