Saturday, March 25, 2006

My Saurday......

Hello Dear World....

How are you all ? Thank you for your many kind words. I am feeling much better thank you. Today I slept in late and got some rest which I think I needed. Once I got up and ate a little something my mother and I put together some orders from customers of hers who order Avon from her. My mother is a Avon representative here in Clayton County. I help her with Avon which is fun. I have become quite a customer of hers as well. After all of that I watched some television which included movies like Se7en with Brad Pitt. What happened to Brad Pitt ? I don't see him in movies anymore. After Se7en I watched another movie called " What Lies Beneath " with actor Harrison Ford. I have to say that the movie is -----------> haunting. As you watch the movie I find that I was either holding my breath or nearly jumping out of my skin. Have you seen any good movies lately dear world ?

I have also been finding some new journals which I didn't know about until now. The titles of these journals are " kab philosophies " which was chosen as guest editor for the week. This journal is quite a great pick. The other journal is titled " Ponderings of the Smartest Monkey ". With a title like that I had to check it out and I'm glad I did. Last but certainly not least is a journal titled " Old John's Memories " which is a rather interesting journal to read.

Here are the links ---------

kab philsophies -------------------- http://journals.aol.com/bauckman5/kabphilosophies/

Ponderings of the Smartest Monkey ------------- http://journals.aol.com/JsDirtwtch/SmartestMonkey

Old John's Memories ------------- http://journals.aol.co.uk/jacksj989/OldJohnsMemories/

I hope you will go over to these journals and say hello to all of these new people.I hope you enjoy reading them as I did...........Take care everyone

Good-night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are feeling better ~ and enjoying those movies ~ I have seen one movie that I have enjoyed lately "Love Actually" with Hugh Grant (Who is one of my favorite actors) lovely happy story ~ with a happy ending ~ which I love ~ hope your week ahead goes well ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Iam so pleased to hear you are feeling better now ,will go and read the journals you recommend  I already read and enjoy Johns journal ...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. I haven't read any of those journals but Old John's. I have been reading his for several months and I love to read his memories and writings. Have a nice day. Helen