Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Some Things To Share With You.....

Hello Dear World !!!!

First how are you ? How was your Wednesday ? Mine was wonderful despite having to be indoors at work on such a beautiful day here in Georgia. I would like to tell you about a rather nice looking guy....His name is Michael Vartan and yes he is an actor. He played in the movie "Never Been Kissed" with Drew Barrymore. The movie "Never Been Kissed" is one of my favorites for just that reason. Here is a link -----> www.vartanho.com/ and ------------> www.vartanfan.com/ . Michael has an amazing smile. Everytime the movie comes on I make a point of never missing it just to see him in it. My other favorite show of his is "Alias".

On another exciting note I was happy to see American Idol. Tonight the guys performed. I am totally, totally in love with Chris Daughtry,Bucky Covington, Taylor Hicks and Ace Young. Even though I like Ace he sang a Michael Jackson song which I didn't like. Ace is a good singer but the song he picked wasn't a good one for him. Chris Daughtry on the other hand is my VERY BIGGEST favorite next to Bucky Covington. I could listen to Chris sing over and over and over and over and over....you get the idea. I would also like to listen to Bucky sing a million different songs over and over and over....you get the idea. Then I would like to hear Taylor serenade me with a whole flood of songs that he has done on American Idol. I am a lover of amazing looking guys who can sing beautifully.

I was also excited to see my other favorite show "Bones" with David Boreanaz here is the link ---------------->   www.fox.com/bones/  . It hasn't been on for a couple of weeks so I was happy to see it tonight. David Boreanaz is one of my other favorite actors that I like. I watch the show mainly because he is in it. David is sooooooooooooo gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. He is also a very good actor. Here are some other links ---------->  www.david-boreanaz.com/ , and www.actorarchives.com/davidb/ .

Before I say good-night dear world I have to say that I hope you have a wonderful day. Sometimes I can be a little bit silly..........

If you didn't get an alert from the journal " Sandra's Scribbles" here is the link ----------------> http://journals.aol.com/labdancer51/SandrasScribbles/

 

Good-night dear world. Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do not know any of the guys that you mentioned.  Me, I love George Clooney and Johnny Depp, it's the eyes lol.  How nice of you to mention Sandra.  Take care my friend.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/