Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Saturday Times...........

Hello Dear World.......

How are you ? Let's check the weather -----> In Georgia today there were scattered clouds and plenty of sunshine in the high 70's tomorrow it looks like it will be another pretty day. Did I sound anything like a weatherman ???

In other news I am happy to report that I am feeling better and I didn't get hurt from my fall. Thank you all for hoping that I was fine and I am.

On a different note I hung out at the house watching some television and eating some Mayfield Ice - Cream. I had a scoop of Snow Cream and Birthday Cake you heard me Birthday Cake. Mayfield has a flavor of ice-cream called Birthday cake and yes it does taste just like a birthday cake and let me warn you it is sugary sweet. The snow cream is like eating snow except with added sugar. Here is the link -------> www.mayfielddairy.com/ by the way do you like ice-cream ? If you do what is your favorite flavor ?

I also watched Lake Placid which includes Bill Pullman and Bridget Fonda and many others. Bill Pullman is great in the movie. Here is the link --------> www.foxmovies.com/lakeplacid/ go check it out. It is one of my other favorite movies. One of the other movies I watched was called " I'm With Lucy" which was on the Oxygen channel. It was a movie with my favorite actor David Boreanaz which I told you about before. What is your favorite movie / television show ?

For dinner I had some Mahi Mahi which is pretty great tasting seafood. I am a big fan of seafood. Do you like seafood dear world ?  What did you have for dinner ?

I can't wait to hear from you dear world.......Take care and have a wonderful Sunday.

Good-night.........

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your weather sounds lovely ~ it's freezing here ~  Glad you are feeling better and didn't get hurt from that fall ~ I like icecream but very rarely buy it ~ my favourite is Strawberry ~ I had steak and Chips for my dinner (Never heard of Mahi Mahi) but I do like seafood ~ hope you have a peaceful Sunday ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have some of your weather,although its not raining today .....so far .I love sea food ,but then I'm a pisces ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Strawberry used to be my favorite ice cream and I used to love the crappie fish we caught but can't eat either one now. I am a diabetic and fish makes me deathly sick but I still love to fish though. Supposed to get to 84ยบ here today. Enjoy the day. Helen

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what that new snow ice cream tasted like. Now I have to get some!

Anonymous said...

Favorite ice cream - coffee, favorite TV show - Wife Swap, I love seafood, had stuffed eggplant last night for dinner.
Thanks for stopping by my journal. ~ Martha :-)