Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Sunday News........

Ciao, Aloha, G'Day, Salut , Bonjour , Dia dhuit and in my neck of the woods : Hello Dear World....

How are you ? Today it was another sunny day here in Atlanta, Georgia. It feels more like Summer than Spring here which I don't mind in the least. I'm loving this weather as you can tell....I didn't go out shopping this weekend I just hung around the house watching some of my favorite movies such as......Lake Placid, Deep Blue Sea and some reality shows which are only for entertainment purposes only. I've also been doing some journal jumping which is my way of catching up on my journal reading. I want to share some of them with you.

One of my many favorites is a journal titled "Bottled Dreams" which is written by a wonderful guy named Terry. Go by and say hi to my friend. Tell him I sent you...He has been on the go recently which you will read about when you stop by his place..........Here is the link ----------> http://journals.aol.com/terrydreams/TerryDreams

While you are at his place you will find another journal which I recently read and enjoyed. The title of the journal is "Just Visiting". You will enjoy her journal and you will want to make a note of it I'm sure.........Here is a link to someone new-------------->   http://journals.aol.com/lifes2odd/Justvisiting/

Another journal that I wanted to tell you about is titled "Dave Cryer, Cave Dryer". The writer of this journal travels quite a bit as well. You will enjoy reading his journal. You might find that you are on the travels side by side with him while you read and see his many pictures of his travels. I really enjoy this journal because it shows me a parts of the world I have never seen before. I hope you will drop by and say hello.....Here is the link to this journal --------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/davobarbus/DaveCryerCaveDryer/

I found a site that you will want to check out called "Head Butler".....You will definitely want to check this site out trust me...Here is the link --------> http://www.headbutler.com/

I hope you will enjoy these journals and perhaps you might get to meet someone new along the way. You might just meet someone and form a lifelong friendship you never know............

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

and until we talk again.........Good-night.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pleased your weather is nice and you are enjoying it ,only another week until it is officialy Spring ,I cant wait ,.............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

We have had two days in the 80's but tomorrow's high will be in the 50's. That will be a drastic change. Strong storms are supposed to move through here this evening and tonight. Hope they miss us and you also. I will check out those journals. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Glad you are enjoying your weather and thanks for the mention of my journal in your entry! I'll check out the others you mentioned too. Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  it`s been nice here too but still rather chilly.  Hopefully it`ll warm up soon.  I`ve just checked out one of those journals.  Thanks for the link! :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous Spring has come to your parts of the world!! I'm just waiting patiently for true spring to hit my area. Thank you for the links, I know a few of them and they are great recommendations!
Rebecca