Sunday, March 5, 2006

Feeling Better..........

Hello Dear World.....

Good afternoon !!! As you already know I've been sick the last couple of days but I'm happy to report that I am feeling better. Thank you all for your advice on things that would make me feel better I appreciate all your kindnesses. I'm also happy to report that the weather has been amazing this weekend its been warm and sunny which I love. If you have read R.Brimm's "Squiggles and Giggles" who also keeps the journal "Chosen Words" his newsletter will certainly get you in the mood for the nice warm weather.

In other news yesterday my family and I went to the mall which is always, always fun. My mom bought one of the George Foreman Grills. I'm sure you all know that George Foreman was a famous boxer he is still pretty famous for QVC advertisements of his grill. Yesterday my mom cooked hamburger patties on the grill and let me tell you the hamburgers were quite tasty. It was like my dad had cooked them on the bar-b-que grill outside they were that great.

We also went to my favorite store called "Hobby Lobby" which is my favorite store. I like Hobby Lobby as much as I like "Barnes & Noble"which is my favorite bookstore by the way. I like shopping at Hobby Lobby in the store there is tons to see and buy. It was nice to be out and about on such a beautiful day yesterday.

Today is another amazingly beautiful day. The sun is shining, the sky is an amazing color of blue and there's hardly a cloud in the sky. As you can tell I had a really fun day yeesterday it was really great to be out and enjoying the weather.

---------> Here is a poem from R.Brimm's newsletter "Squiggles & Giggles".

Unsinkable Tulips

We fretted over

spring's unseasonable

warmth, then frost,snow,

bitter,freezing nights,

and our hopes withered,

but here you are

again, reds and yellows

defiantly brilliant,

leaving us wondering

why we ever doubted.

--------R.Brimm---------

How is the weather where you are dear world ? Have you been shopping lately ? I hope you have a wonderful Sunday......Take care my dear world.

Byyyyyyye !!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, I`m glad you`re feeling better now. My George Foreman grill is used nearly everyday day, I cook so many different things on it and as you say, it all tastes really great.  I make all different kinds of toasted sandwiches on it too.  You`ll wonder how you ever managed it without it! :o)

Sandra xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Mmm me thinks we ought to buy a Geoge Foreman grill too now ,pleased your feeling better ,and yes I went shopping and bought shoes and a handbag ..like I needed more of either ..........WITH LOVE EMELDA ........well Jan really xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, glad you are feeling better. I wondered yesterday how you were doing because the last posting you were getting sick.
We have a George Forman grill and used it quite a bit to start with then kinda got tired of it and don't use it much anymore. It takes a lot of counter space which I am short of. Guess I could do away with a lot of pots and pans I don't use anymore and store it in the cabinets. Right now it is on a shelf in a storage closet. LOL. Havea good evening. Helen

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are feeling better!