Wednesday, March 15, 2006

At The End of The Day........

Hello Dear World.......

I was happy tonight seeing my favorite Fox television show " Bones " with David Boreanaz. Then I got excited to see American Idol.......that is until I heard the news that one of my favorite singers Ace Young was in the bottom ( 3 ) tonight. My heart literally sunk........I was almost to tears when I heard the news that he was safe.............Then I got to feeling better. Who are my favorites you wonder...........

Ace, Mandisa, Paris, Lisa, Taylor, Bucky but my most favorite of all is................CHRIS. CHRIS, CHRIS, CHRIS, CHRIS, CHRIS, CHRIS, CHRIS, ACE, ACE, ACE, ACE, ACE, ACE and TAYLOR, TAYLOR, TAYLOR, TAYLOR, TAYLOR, TAYLOR, TAYLOR, TAYLOR, TAYLOR, TAYLOR, TAYLOR, TAYLOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The part which really makes me sad is thinking that Jon who keeps the journal " One-Way Passage " is thinking about not writing his journal anymore..............My heart is sinking as I read his newest entry..............My dear world please stop over and ask him to stay...........You will like his journal as I do..............Here is the link to his journal -----------> http://journals.aol.com/jayveeconcerto/One-WayPassage/ . i'm sure that you will enjoy reading his journal as I do. Tell him I sent you......Let him know what you like about his journal..........

Am I wrong for feeling this way ?????????

Sorry for not writing you sooner dear world..........Work kept me busy........No need to send out a search party..........Here I am.

Good-night

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We understand you cant always get to do an entry ,the real world comes into the equasion sometimes too ,and time is often short ,I'm afraid I'm guilty of spending too much time on here lol .....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Dont apologize for having a diverse life. Everyone needs Balance.
J Land should be a servant........  NOT A MASTER....

Anonymous said...

Hi!  I love Bones.  Great show.  Keep smiling!  David

Anonymous said...

I can understand the way that you feel about "American Idol" -- I got caught-up in "Project Runway" last year, I DID cry when Austin Scarlet was eliminated.  This year, (as apparently did eveyone else) I couldn't decide if I loved or hated Santino.  Resolved it with hate the clothes, love the person behind them.

Hugs Mushie!  Keep writing!

Anonymous said...

nothing wrong with a little guilty pleasure! :)

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage

Anonymous said...

Callin back the search party~ I'm glad all is good. Jon writes a beautiful journal, I'll head over there next. Take care,
Rebecca