Friday, March 10, 2006

Just A Little News.......

Hello Dear World......

I'm not going to say much today and I'll tell you why.....

Yesterday something happened at my work which I still don't want to talk about, sorry. I can say that today we had to work on the things that happened yesterday.

What I'm about to tell you don't be alarmed I am fine. Yesterday being that I was upset I fell in the parking lot at the grocery store Publix. Today I can laugh about it, falling, that is. I am happy to report that I survived ( 2 ) parking lots one at Kroger and the other at Blockbuster which after yesterday's incident is a huge achievement.

On a different note earlier my folks and I watched a move called " Two For The Money" with Al Pacino. I'm sad to say that the movie was rather horrible. I usually like the movies with Al Pacino in them but this movie was not one of them. If you haven't seen it your not missing a thing.

Anyway......I would like to share some journals with you that I read and find quite wonderful. Enjoy.......

Bottled Dreams

http://journals.aol.com/terrydreams/TerryDreams

Thanks Terry !!!!

Serendipity

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Sunshine Colorado Notes

http://journals.aol.com/dwhee70041/SunshineColoradoNotes/

 

Good - night and Sweet Dreams

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh now I'm concerned I do hope you are OK!and also not too shaken up by your fall ,Thanks for the plug ..I loved your comment on my journal ,lol thanks again .............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I am glad that wasn't hurt to badly in the fall you took. Hope you will not be sore today. Take care now. Helen

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that whatever happened at work upset you so much
and falling  in the parking must have been painful  ~ Glad you can laugh about it now ~ but it must have hurt ~ Ally
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally

Anonymous said...

Monae,  I hope this is a much better day for you.  We all have our bad days.  I like to think all days are good, some are just better than others.  Thank you for including my journal in your post.  We'll keep in touch. David

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you weren't hurt physically that is...but oh my gosh...it's so embarassing to fall in a parking lot in front of God and everybody.  I watched an icky movie tonight too.  It was an old Bette Midler movie called "Isn't She Great"  it was supposed to be the story of Jacqueline Susann who wrote the "Valley of The Dolls."  If I'd read the blurp on the back, I wouldn't have rented it at all.  I usually like Bette Midler, but this movie was gross. So I got out my "Out of Africa" and watched that for about the 67th time.  Much better....Linda

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you had a ruff day...