Saturday, March 18, 2006

A Little Bit of News.......

Hello Dear World........

Here I am......How is everyone today ? Once again it is officially Race week here in Atlanta, Georgia and the Atlanta Motor Speedway is up and running. Check it out ---------------------> www.atlantamotorspeedway.com/ and www.nascar.com/races/tracks/ . My favorite race car driver is Jeff Gordon most definitely and I have to say that he is not only a great looking guy but he is a great race car driver by far. I have always been a huge fan of Jeff's and I got into watching racing because of him. Do you like racing dear world ? Who is your favorite race car driver ?

On a different note I also stopped by Kohl's and by the end of my shopping I spent what you could call an astronomical amount of various t-shirts and other items don't ask me how much. The price will have you gasping for air if I told you. Here is the link ---------> www.kohls.com/ . It is a great place to shop but you might I did go a bit over the top. Shopping is fun when you see something you want and buy it. I might just have to buy another dresser with the new clothes I buy. I might also have to go back to the store for some pants which I didn't buy with my t-shirs ( oops !! ) . Let's just say the amount was over $200.00 ---------------------> can you guess the amount ??

How was your St. Patrick's Day ?? On the food channel I watched a show called "Tasting Ireland" with Bobby Flay. Bobby took a trip to Ireland to taste some of Ireland's many dishes. I learned that Ireland has other kinds of food which Georgia doesn't have. The bacon in Ireland looks nothing like the bacon here. Did you know that Ireland is known for milk, tea, beer and cheese ? I didn't know that until now. Though I have to say that I'm not a fan of cabbage.

Well that's all for now.........I'll talk to you all soon.......Good-night

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the link to www.atlantamotorspeedway.com ~ and the one to www.hohls.com  some lovely tops I wonder which ones your bought ~ I reckon you spent 250 dollars ~ I enjoy Formula 1 racing and Jason Button is my favourite driver ~ Tasting Ireland sounded interesting ~ I only knew they drank "Guinness" ~ Milk, Tea, cheese ? I didn't know that either ~ how is the Bacon different to yours ? Ally

Anonymous said...

Well thats you set up for the spring with your new t-shirts,its nice sometimes to have a spending spree,..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

My oldest son is a Dale Jr fan, My youngest son is a Jeff Gordon fan.
I used to root for Ricky Rudd.
We LOVE LOVE Nascar.......
We live near the Chicagoland Speedway where they run the Tropicana 500.
And I LOVE Kohls too..............
They have the greatest sales, and the coolest cloths.......

Anonymous said...

...hmmm...I'm really not a race fan...BUT...I've been told I look like a young Mark Martin. Have you seen the Atlanta St. Patrick's day parade? I keep saying I'm going to go but I never seem to make it. I've also heard that the parade in Savannah is three times as big. There was supposed to be over 300,000 people there this year!

...sweetest dreams...Terry