Sunday, March 19, 2006

One Of My Favorite Things....

Hello Dear World.....

How are you ? I have some rather not so great news. One of my very favorite shows " West Wing " will soon be ending which I have to say I am not taking the news well. " West Wing " was one of my most beloved shows by far. Some of my favorite characters were Charlie Young played by Dule Hill, C.J. Cregg played by Allison Janney, Josh Lyman played by Bradley Whitford and Donna Moss played by Janel Moloney and a few others which would take forever to mention......Here is the link -------------> www.nbc.com/The_West_Wing/ and www.nbc.com/The_West_Wing// . I even watched the reruns like I had never watched the show before. I can't believe that it is coming to an end. I watched " West Wing " from the moment it started. The show brought up a lot of issues I had never thought of before. I really got to like the show more and more as I watched it. It will be hard to see the last episode knowing I will never watch it again.

Did you ever watch West Wing dear world ??? if not what is your favorite show ?? Would you be sad to see it end ??

That's all for now dear world.........good-night

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, I like Desperate housewives or Sopranos.

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of that show ~ perhaps we dont get it in England ~ My favourite show is "John Deed"  and I will be sorry when it comes to an end ~~ sorry they are ending the one you like best ~ Ally
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally

Anonymous said...

Ithink one of my favourites is Casualty,I've watched it since it began ,and as the name implies set in the A&E dept in a hospital ........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  Actually it`s one of my favourite programmes.  Jim and I have watched every episode up till now.  I think we are one series behind you so I suppose we get to see the last one later in the year.  It`ll be a shame to say goodbye to a great cast of characters. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,
I do enjoy West Wing, but don't forget - there is always the DVD!

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage

Anonymous said...

Ilove West Wing. I understand they will end it with the new Prez being sworn in or right after the election I can't remember which.

Anonymous said...

I'm like a fish out of water when it comes to TV shows, I know nothin. But I'm sorry they are taking your show away from you!! Hopefully they replace it with something you enjoy just as much.
Take care,
Rebecca