Monday, March 27, 2006

Another Monday......

Hello Dear World......

Good evening and how are you today ? I am happy to report that we had our first nice bit of Spring weather here in Atlanta, Georgia YEAH !!!! Everything colorful is starting to bloom but the only problem with that is pollen but I love the colors that are starting to appear in the trees and in the flowers on the ground. It was a really beautiful day here in Georgia even though I had to work inside all day today. The sun came pouring in through the windows which warmed the entire building it was amazing......I hope tomorrow is just as nice.

On a even happier note today I watched a little bit of " XXX " with Vin Diesel. " XXX " is an action movie with the world's greatest looking guy in the world. He is also a terrific actor in such movies " The Fast and the Furious ", " The Pacifier " and many many more. He is about to star in another movie called " Find Me Guilty " which I can't wait to see it when it comes out in theaters.

In other news I read that baby animals are starting to be born over at Zoo Atlanta which is a fun place to go to here in my neck of the woods. I have been thinking that I might treat my family to the Zoo they have been talking about wanting to go to the Zoo. I am thinking that it would be nice to go to Zoo Atlanta over the weekend when the weather is nice just like it was today. You can find information about it at this link ------> www.zooatlanta.org . Where do you like to go in your neck of the woods dear world ?

In less happier news tragic events at the Fulton County Courthouse have affected where I work tremendously. Law enforcement officials have had to tighten security where I work. Many of the security enforcers have had to search for possible weapons that might be in the building where I work. If you haven't heard a guy by the name of Brian Nichols killed some people at the Fulton County Courthouse which he in turn fled from the police which turned into a full course manhunt. Of course he was found and he is in custody. His trial will be starting pretty soon. Its really hard having to walk through metal detectors and putting my bags and other stuff through an x-ray machine.I know that the searches are for security reasons but its still hard not to feel like you are the one who isn't being trusted simply to come to work. Its just amazingly hard and sad. Check out this link -----------> www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/14/atlanta.shooting/  this might give you a little background information.

Enough complaining about that.......Would you like a list of my favorite movies ???? Sure you would. Here they are :

1. Troy

2. Bridget Jones's Diary

3. XXX with Vin Diesel

4. You've Got Mail

5. Love Actually

6. With Honors

7. Bed of Roses

8. Breakfast At Tiffany's

9. 84 Charing Cross Road

10. The Breakfast Club

11. Chasing Liberty

12. Walking Tall

13. Never Been Kissed

14. Sixteen Candles

15. Midnight In the Garden of Good and Evil

16. The Replacements

This list might give you a little background about myself.....I just thought you might like to know.

Now here are ( 2 ) journals you might want to check out. The first is titled " The Stupidsheet Guy " and the other is " The Hadonfield Myers Experience ". The writer of the journal " The Stupidsheet Guy " might need your prayers and kind words. The writer of the journal " The Hadonfield Myers Experience " is a wonderful journal filled with amazing writing.......check them out

The Stupidsheet Guy ----------------> http://journals.aol.com/stupidsheetguy/TalkToMe/

The Hadonfield Myers Experience -------------> http://journals.aol.com/Hadonfield78/TheHadonfieldMyersExperience

Stop by and say hello to these wonderful people and tell them I sent you........

For now I hope your day tomorrow will be a good one......

Good-night and sweet dreams.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have had some nice Spring weather ~ the sunshine makes the world look so much prettier ~ It will be lovely to take the family to the Zoo ~ especially with all the new born animals to see ~
so sad to hear about the tragic events at the Fulton County Courthouse ~ Like your list of Movies some of my favourites among them ~ Hope you got a good nights sleep ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

It's supposed to rain here today but tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful. The flowers and things should be pretty at Callaway gardens now. They have a lot going on on the weekends. You might enjoy checking it out. http://www.callawaygardens.com/info/main.welcome.asp
My daughter is planning on going there one day this week or weekend since she is out on spring break.
It's a shame that you have to work under such close security but better safe than sorry. Have a great day. Helen

Anonymous said...

Waving hello to Mushie!

Yesterday was warm for most of the afternoon (warm being 52 degrees).  Sun too.  Trees around here are just beginning to leaf.  Just, just.  Makes the trees from a distance appear to have pink or green mist around the top.

Love your journal mushie!!!

Anonymous said...

Took me long enough...but I cruised on over and love your journal.  Feel free to stop back by mine anytime!  De ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I already have The Stupidsheet Guy on my alerts but have never visited the other. I love Vin Disel too!
Martha ~