Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Some News.........

Good Evening Dear World........

First things first how the heck are you ? How was your day ? It seems like its been forever and a day since we last talked. So here I am.......

Oh, oh, oh, where to begin ? where to begin ? Well let me start where my day first began at work. I work at a courthouse did I tell you that ?  I have a little alarming news.........At my job there was a security breach don't worry I am fine. Something went on in the building and so there is still some investigating going on so I will share the details with you soon.

Did I tell you that I live here in Clayton County Georgia .......here's a little background on it -------- > www.co.clayton.ga.us/

On a more different note..........One of my favorite movies came on the other day. The name of my favorite movie is "Dream For An Insomniac". Ione Skye, Jennifer Aniston, Mackenzie Astin, Leslie Stephens, Michael Sterk, Michael Landes, Seymour Cassel, Sean Blackman and other actors and actresses play in the movie.

The movie is set in San Francisco. Ione Skye plays an actress named Frankie who has spent much of her young-adult life living in an apartment of her Uncle Leo's played by Seymour Cassel. She works there as a waitress along with another character named Rob played by Michael Landes who plays her cousin. There they usually hang out with their friends who is a character named Juice played by Sean Blackman who happens to play a slacker and fellow would be star Allison played by Jennifer Aniston. Before spying beautiful, blue-eyed David played by Mackenzie Astin. Frankie refused to waste her time dating anyone "less than extraordinary". But the minute they meet, they begin exchanging literary quotes and from there it is love all the way, at least until Frankie learns that David has a girl friend. Adding another tension to the mix is Frankie's upcoming acting job, one that requires she move to LA.

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve this movie.....................I repeat................I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve this movie its wonderful. If you haven't seen it I would definitely say you should go out and rent it and see it for yourself. This movie isperfect with popcorn and a perfect spot on the couch.

Here's another note for you to : I am catching up on my American Idol watching and let me tell you I am loving it mainly because of the judges. Some of these people I feel sorry for because they are being told that they have no talent. There was one guy on the show tonight named Ace and he got through to the next round. The thing is I thought he was rather terrible at singing. There was a 16 year old on the show who had a beautiful voice and I am glad she got picked to go through the next round.

The sad thing is I am waiting for my favorite show "Bones" to come back on next Wednesday.The wonderful Fox drama "Bones" is on Fox and let me tell you I love, love, love it.  My favorite part of the show is David Boreanaz. Any show or movie with him in it and I love to see it.

Here are a few of my favorite things :

Starbucks       

Krispy Kreme  

Barnes & Noble   

Next on my list to share with you includes some other journals. The sweet young lady Meg from the journal "Friendship, Loyalty and Love" shared some links on her journal that I want to share with you also.

The Woes and the Prose of an American Idol Junkie ----------------> http://idolingalong.blogspot.com/

ALLY'S CORNER -----------------> http://journals.aol.com/cuteallison1980/AllysCorner/

and

The World As I See It ----------------> http://journals.aol.com/topazscorpio26/TheWorldAsISeeIt/

Please go by and check out these journals..........I know that right about -----------------> now                           You are tired of me going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. So for now I will say -------------------------->

Ciao !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great journal, stumbles upon it from someone elses, hope you dont mind me browsing...check mine out sometime, and feel free to post comments, i love having new readers, and hearing what they have to say..take care!
~Brittiany!

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, Krispie Kremes....yummmy!  I`m on a diet sadly, but the very thought of those delicious doughnuts...lol! :o)

Sandra xxxxx