Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A New Piece of News........

Hello Dear World....

First things first how are you ? I have a question for you do you want to know what it is......are you on the edge of your seat ? Okay, okay, okay here it is....What do Amber Tamblyn, America Ferrera, Blake Lively and Alexis Bledel have in common ? Well the movie "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" which is the greatest movie since "The Breakfast Club". You can check it out at -----------------> www.sisterhoodofthetravelingpants.com/ . The movie was about four lifelong friends who are separated for the first time. On a shopping trip, the young women find a pair of thrift-shop jeans that fits each of them perfectly and they decide to use these pants as a way of keeping in touch over the months ahead, each one wearing the jeans for a week to see what luck they bring her before sending them on to the next. Amber Tamblyn plays Tibby, America Ferrera plays Carmen, Blake Lively plays Bridget and Alexis Bledel plays Lena.

My favorite part of the movie was Alexis Bledel who plays Lena. Her character has to go away for a while to Greece to spend with her grandparents. From seeing the movie Greece looks like a very beautiful place. The one thing I wish would have to be that I could fold myself in half in an envelope and forward myself to Greece. Of course if this movie doesn't win an award then I really will know that something is definitely wrong with Hollywood. The other part I liked was Amber Tamblyn who played a great part as Tibby. Playing the character Tibby part of Amber's hair had to be colored blue. I am seriously thinking of dying some of my hair blue it looked really nice and I think that would be shocking to see half of my hair colored like Amber did for the movie.

By the way do you have a favorite pair of blue jeans ? Drop by and tell me about them I would like to hear any interesting stories you might have about them.......

What do you think dear world ?????? Have you seen this movie ? If you haven't go out and rent it as soon as possible. Anyway......I'll talk to you later.

Good night........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a cute movie too.

Anonymous said...

oh Monae!!!  I would LOVE To see this movie!!

Ive been wanting too although I still havent. I really should rent it.

I read all the books in the series, its a great series!

love ya,
Meg