Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Sunday........

Hello Dear World.........

You will be glad to know that I survived last night's "BIG CHILL" so now you don't have to call the Emergency Rescue Squad. So now I can share with you what I did today.

On television I watched a show called "Wife Swap" which is a show where two wives get to swap lives for a while. Sometimes its funny and sometimes its downright sad. Then my family and I had dinner which was pieces of chicken. For the first time my mother purchased a bottle of Emeril Lagasse's "Sweet Original" Barbeque sauce. I hate to say it but my family and I agreed that his sauce was tasteless and we won't be trying any of his other sauces either. I was hoping that I was going to like his sauce because I watched his live cooking show on television. Trying his sauce makes me not want to watch his show anymore I'm sad to tell you. Anyway.......

On a different note at 9:00 p.m. I watched another movie called "Jesse Stone: Night Passage" with Tom Selleck. Mr. Selleck used to play on a show "Magnum P.I." He played a character named Thomas Magnum. You can find some information about him at ------------> www.tomselleck.tv-website.com/ . The movie "Jesse Stone: Night Passage" will be coming on weekly as he continues to play Jesse Stone who works as a Police Chief in a small New England town. Tom Selleck is as gorgeous as ever in my opinion.

Here's a little something else you might enjoy.........I know some journals you might find of interest : One is titled "Bee's Shutter" and the other is titled "Paragon". Please go check them out I know you will like them as I do.

Bee's Shutter -------------> http://journals.aol.com/redbaranjj/BeesShutter/

Paragon

http://journals.aol.com/geminiwilder/Paragon

There's another journal titled "saysomething" which happens to include my favorite song by Nelly Furtado "I'm Like A Bird". I really like this journal.

saysomething -----------> http://journals.aol.com/urbannote/saysomething/ 

For now take care dear world........We'll talk again soon

Good night....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not a reality TV person, or a TV person at all, but I will check out your links.

Gabreael

http://gabreaelsbodymindandspirit.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Glad you survived the Big Chill...we're having our own version as I write!

And thanks for the advice on the Emeril sauce...name brands don't always equate to "good"


Jimmy