Monday, January 23, 2006

Just A Monday & West Wing

Good Evening Dear World........

Let me begin by saying that I am upset let me explain why. Today I got some rather sad news that my favorite television show "West Wing" will be ending on May 14th. You can check it out at ------------------------> www.nbc.com/The_West_Wing/ and www.bartlet4america.org . I watched the show from the very beginning of its first airing. I still watch the reruns like I have never seen the show before. I still can't believe the news. I am still a huge fan of the show. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve the show even now.

My other favorite show "Will & Grace" will air its series finale May 18th. However "West Wing" was my #1  favorite show of all time. I was one of those people that watched it like clock work. All of my favorite shows are going off the air what is going on ???

On a different note I have been thinking of my other favorite thing, Clouds. I am a huge fan of clouds. Warm summerlike days with a sky full of baby blue color and paper white clouds is my favorite thing to see. Two journals that I read have pictures of clouds in them. One is titled " By The Way" and the other is "My Everyday Life".

Check them out........

http://journals.aol.com/johnmscalzi/bytheway/

http://journals.aol.com/madcobug/MyEverydayLife/

You will enjoy their pictures like I did.......Drop by and take a look at their journals and you will see them for yourself.

Question :

Do you like clouds dear world ?

That's about all for now........Good night and sweet dreams

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention of my journal. Dad of Dad's Tomato Journal had a beautiful picture of clouds on Mondays entry. Helen
http://journals.aol.com/white6416r/DadsTomatoGardenJournal/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my journal & your nice comments on the cake that I made. Oh and thanks for mentioning me in yours.  I LOVE clouds.  We always play that game where you point out things that you see in them.  I like pictures of them  I used to oil paint ( I wasn't any good at it, but I painted one seascape with clouds that I really liked).
Have a good one. Barb  http://journals.aol.com/queenb8261/DiaryofaMadwoman/

Anonymous said...

I Love Clouds................
Its nice to just look up at them and study them.
Sometimes you almost feel like you could reach out and touch them....

Anonymous said...

The only show I was ever addicted to was Sex and the City. When they pulled the plug on that one, well, I swear it was like going through a funeral. I was heartbroken!!!!
I love clouds myself and if I could remember what journal I just visited that had some amazing cloud pictures I'd leave you a link <scratching my head> Clouds are some of the most creative things in the world, you never know what your going to see.

Wishing you well,
Rebecca