Sunday, January 8, 2006

Here I Am.......

Hello Dear World.......

How are you dear world ? I am still thinking about Kara and hoping that she gets better soon.

On a different note recently I went to a little restaurant here in Georgia called "BUTCH'S" Family Restaurant which is owned by a couple named Gail and Bill Glancy. I have to say that I was the youngest person in the restaurant. Everyone else was between the age of 70 to 100 years of age. The food served there was things like cabbage, green beans and okra which is not really the food I like. I went with two of my coworkers and another woman that used to work at my job. I doubt that I will visit the place again anytime soon.

On another note I visited a journal titled "The Hadonfield Myers Experience" which is a pretty interesting journal in my opinion. You can check it out at ------------> http://journals.aol.com/hadonfield78/TheHadonfieldMyersExperience/  In his journal he wrote 5 weird things about himself. I thought I would share 5 weird things about myself as well.........

1. When I scoop ice cream out of the carton I put it into a bowl, stick it in the microwave and melt it until its drinkable.....

2. My favorite show on t.v. is "West Wing" when the reruns come on I never miss them. I make a point to see them like I have never seen the show before.......

3. I buy Hallmark cards just because they're cute.......

4. When I go to the store I shop in the men's department and not the women's department.......The men's department has better clothes than the women's department.......

5. I love the show "Bones" on fox which comes on television......Check out www.david-boreanaz.com/

...........What else would you like to know about me dear world ? Ask me anything..........

Well I will talk to you soon..........good bye for now

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, I like "West Wing" too.  Sometimes it`s hard to follow as it`s about the American government but Jim and I watch it every week, it has great characters. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Humm, about the kind of food served in the restuarant, that is my kind of food LOL. That is what kind I was raised on. Funny about melting your ice cream. I read but don't remember whose it was another person who did that also. I don't hardly ever watch TV. Thanks for the comment you left in my journal. It's nice to have peoplle like you visit and also leave nice comments. Have a good afternoon. Helen

Anonymous said...

That restaurant, doesnt sound like my type of place either.

Im glad you discovered a new journal. I discover lots of them. I think Ill make a list tomorrow of the ones that I discovered and now love.

much love,
Meg

Anonymous said...

  I guess my two favorite TV shows are CSI and Lost. I put M&Ms in the microwave for about 1 minute and 15 seconds. You have GOT to try that if you like M&Ms at all!!! My question for you is what is your favorite hobby or pass time?

...sweetest dreams...Terry