Saturday, January 14, 2006

My Saturday........

Good Evening Dear World......

It was a rather cold and freeeeeeeezing day here in Georgia.......My fingers haven't fallen off yet I will let you know if they do in the coming days. I spent my day in bed watching television.......some of my favorite movies came on today........

A FEW LINKS ----

The Saint w/ Val Kilmer check him out at -------> www.planetkilmer.com/

also check out -----------> www.valkilmer.com/

Stigmata -----------> www.stigmata-themovie.com/

Broken Arrow ----------> www.Christian-Slater.com/

My dear friend Jeannette of Jeannette's Jottings gave me a journal to check out I think you will enjoy reading it as I did.......You might even want to leave a comment or 2 ----------------> The journal is titled "Sunshine Star" ------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/cgrundey05/SunshineStar/ . Go by and give it a read.

There's another journal you will want to check out -----------> The journal is titled "( sometimes ) photoblog ----------------> http://sepintx.blogspot.com/ . There's a photo of the moon the writer posted go by and give it a look.

I just got a link for another journal that I think you will want to check out its titled "Linda's World" -------> http://journals.aol.com/lsfp1960/LindasWorld/ . Drop by and say hello and perhaps leave a comment or 2........I will tell her to expect you dear world.........

By the way my dear friend Meg sent me some questions I will be answering in the next few days. I will post my answers in the next couple of days so be on the look out for those..........

If you have any interesting links that you think I would like please feel free to share them with me........Thanks

Have a good night.........I will try not to get any kind of frost bite due to the cold weather.........

Good night !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOooo hello!! Thanks for stopping by my journal and leaving a comment! Also thanks VERY much for recommending it on your entry for others to read! I love your entry - it seems to be freezing all over the world just now! When you have time, could you tell me a little about Georgia? I have a cousin thereabouts I'm sure but we lost touch a long time ago....

Anyway, I hope you get warmed up soon!

Claire x

Anonymous said...

Hi southermush!

I posted a picture prompt in my journal for you to do, I hope you will do it!
=)
love,
Meg

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, if your fingers fall off, how are you going to let us know it happened...lol! I hope it warms up for you soon! :o)

Sandra xxxxx