Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Perfect Day........

Hello Dear World......

Do you want to know what I did today ? You will never guess. Do you want to hear all the details.......are you waiting for me to tell you ? Are you on the edge of your seat ? You will never guess......What to hear all about it ? What to know ?

Well......

I'll keep you waiting for one more minute........

5....4....3....2....1

It all began early this morning at work. I had a conversation....I repeat I had a conversation with a guy that works at the same place I do in the very same building as I work as well. It was my first conversation with him. It was a hi, how are you doing ? How are things kind of conversation. The thing is he doesn't really know that I like him....actually I have something of a crush on him which he doesn't really know about. I usually start by telling him hello Mr. and his last name but today he told me he I could call him by his first name. I have never called him by his first name, never. Let me tell you dear world this guy is quite nice looking and he is the kind of guy any woman would get all crushed out on. He also has the most nicest smile you could ever imagine. I just thought I would share this latest piece of news with you.

Anyway....

On a different note I have been reading a journal titled "The Stupidsheet Guy" which also brought me to another journal titled "Letting It All Sink In". You might want to drop by and say hello.

Here's the link -----------> http://journals.aol.com/samnsmile5/LettingItAllSinkIn/

 

There is another journal titled "Chosen Words" which is written by a wonderful poet. His journal is filled with beautiful poems and amazing pictures. You will like this journal as I do.......

Here's a link-------> http://journals.aol.com/rbrimm/ChosenWords/

By the way did any of you catch American Idol tonight ? Well I did....Simon Cowell walked off the show at the last minute and went back to his hotel. He seemed rather mad. Half of the people had a lot of talent to become singers. I love to see what the judges say and to see who auditions on the show. Its one of my other favorite shows on television.

Do you have a favorite television program ? By now I'm sure your tired of me going on and on and on and on about this, that and the other so I will say -------> goodnight.

Sweet Dreams !!!!!

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh Monae, This could be the start of something very cosy, he sounds a nice guy! :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

First Off................
I dont tire of you going on and on and on..............
I like the way you build the suspense.
I am a writer, so I appreaciate those things.
Your Journal is awesome.
BTW.......
Cool Deal with the guy at work.
It sounds like he is warming up to you..........
Keep your fingers crossed...

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your crush.  I love supernatural...the guys are hotties, and l love mystery or horror..so right down my alley.  I watch reruns of Sex and the City, and Will and Grace constantly too.
Dwana

Anonymous said...

Aw Southernmush..I m glad you had a perfect day. I did not..as I am in a frenzy studying like crazy, and eating too!! LOL

I did not get to watch American Idol..but I heard that Simon was a little rough to the contestants.

I love "Chosen Words" Robert is such a talented poet.

love,
Meg

(hope everything is going well!)

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a great day. I didn't watch the idol this week but I did last week and it was so funny. Hope the guy had some more words for you today. Helen

Anonymous said...

I never watch Idol.
I am so glad your day was good.

Anonymous said...

Hey!!  Thanks for mentioning my journal!!  
I can't wait to hear more about your 'crush' ~  :)
Enjoy your journal!!

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/samnsmile5/lettingitallsinkin