Monday, January 9, 2006

Going To The Grocery Store.........

Good Evening Dear World.....

How are you ? I wanted to share something with you. I was inspired by one of my other favorite journals titled "View From A Farm House Window" and I will tell you why. Hint...Hint...Hint...Going to the grocery store.

Check out this journal at -------------> http://journals.aol.com/thisismary/ViewFromAFarmHouseWindow/ . You might think that going to the grocery store isn't all that noteworthy but I just wanted to share this with you.....Here in Riverdale, Ga. which is my neck of the woods is a grocery store called "Little Giant Farmers Market" You can find it at ----------> WWW.LITTLEGIANTFARMERSMARKET.COM/ . In the store they have items like tender cactus. I repeat tender cactus in a jar in the grocery store. Also in the store is dried seaweed. I can't imagine eating any kind of dried seaweed. Its weird to go the "Little Giant Farmers Market" because the items in the store are a little strange to me. The grocery store I usually shop at is Kroger which is completely different from the "Little Giant Farmers Market". I'm just saying that going to a grocery store is and can oftentimes be a weird experience.

Do you like going to the grocery store ? Have you seen foods you find weird or strange like I have ? Well that's all for now........

Good night and sweet dreams.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link.  Hope all is well with you, miss not seeing your lovely comments.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hey Mushie!  

We have soooo gotta go grocery shopping together!
I tried out the "blog about this entry" button for the very first time.  Used your entry for the test run!  Fun and easy.