Sunday, January 8, 2006

Enter At Your Own Risk..........

Hello Dear World......

How are you ? Before I say anything let me warn you some of what I say might gross you out.......Read carefully.......

Earlier today my father bought pigs tails at the grocery store and I haven't told you the........Oh my goodness part yet. Here it is......A few hours ago my mom cooked a pot of the pigs tails. When my dad bought the pigs tails home I thought.........somewhere there's a farm with pigs walking around without their tails.......A few hours later my mom put them in a pot and cooked them.......The smell of these pigs tails was........like.........the smell of dirty socks that weren't washed in like a week or two........gross I know. I know what your thinking......and no I didn't eat any of them. My mom put the juice from these pigs tails in a bowl. She said the juice will become......brace yourselves..........The juice will become what she called.........Hogs head cheese........you heard me.......Hogs head cheese. I really won't eat anything called..........Hogs head cheese that would be too horrid for me. My mom is a bit strange with some of the things she eats let me tell you. Seeing the pigs tails cooked was.........I won't even describe the image.........Let's just say its hard for me to even think about.......Are you grossed out yet ??????? Let me apologize if you are..........I'm sorry

On a lighter note my dad bought home some ice cream.......it was the Mayfield ice cream brand check it out at -----------> www.mayfielddairy.com . The ice cream was called........Brown Cow which is a various mixture of vanilla and chocolate with chunks of fudge added. I also added a scoop of hot fudge to the ice cream instead of melting it this time. Have you had Mayfield's ice cream ? I thought it was pretty good. I can say you will like it.

On a totally different note my favorite movie "Sleepless In Seattle" was on. I love the movie with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. Tom Hanks makes great movies except the movie "Terminal" that movie he was in was..........awful........to say the least. His other movies are wonderful. My other favorite movie of theirs is "You've Got Mail". I love the movies they make together. I am a fan of movies like that. Iam a bit of a fan when it comes to certain television shows and movies.

Right about now I can imagine that I have tired you out to the point that you are ready to be through with me for the moment so let me end by saying thanks for listening....We'll talk again soon

Good night for now.........Sleep well dear world and take care

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL on the pigs tails. I would think when the pigs were butchered the tails were saved, I would not think there are any pigs running around without any tails. LOL. I myself would not want to eat anything made from them either. And Yes, I have ate Mayfield ice cream and the kind you mentioned is very good except I haven't eaten anything like that in over a year since I have become a diabetic. I do remember seeing the movie "you've got mail" from a DVD. I have been asleep and woke up and came in here and turned the computer on and let me tell you it was worth it to read your entry. pig tails LOL. Helen

Anonymous said...

Sounds awful!  I would not want to eat it.  I can reassure you that the pigs were dead already and not running around without tails lol

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae...eeuuchhh!  pigs tails....cheese ???   OMG!   Somehow I don`t think I would like to try it...lol! :o)

Sandra xxxx

PS:  I now have visions of tail-less piggies runing around...lol!

Anonymous said...

hummmm actually anything called cheese I am willing to try.