Sunday, January 29, 2006

My Sunday........

Hello Dear World.....

How was my day ? It was a rather quiet Sunday here at home in Atlanta, Georgia. A few minutes ago I had a taco for dinner. Do you like eating tacos dear world ? What do you like on your taco ? I am about to eat one of my favorite junk food items which is a Hershey's Milk Chocolate. As you already know I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve chocolate. Do you like chocolate too dear world ? What is your favorite piece of candy ?

On a different note I have been reading a journal titled "La Dolce Vita" which is written by a rather interesting lady named Iris. I really like her journal. She travels a lot and shares her travels in her journal. You can find her journal at " La Dolce Vita " ------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita/ . You will enjoy reading about her travels as I do. Feel free to leave her a few comments or two. I'm sure she will like having a few more visitors to her journal so drop by and tell her hello. You can tell her I sent you.

On another different note I recently watched a movie titled "To Sir, With Love" starring Sidney Poitier. Sidney Poitier plays a character named Mark Thackeray who is an engineer who is asked to leave his engineering job. He later arrives to an East End school to teach a class which doesn't appreciate his arrival that is until they get to see how really great of a teacher he is with all that he teaches and does for his students. "To Sir, With Love" is one of my other favorite movies. You might want to go out and rent it and see it for yourself. I really find that it is one of the greatest movies Sidney Poitier ever made.

Here's a little note for you dear world about one of my favorite singers named Lisa Loeb. Lisa has a show on television called "#1 Single" which is a show about her experiences as a single woman. She is a very good singer and she's also quite funny. In her new show you see her experience her life as she tries to find what I call a "soul mate". I really like her new show as well as her music. You can check out her site at ---------------> www.lisaloeb.com/ . As you already know I am 29 years old and still single. I have not started dating yet but I would like to start dating. The thing is I haven't found anyone that would be interested in dating me. I have crushes on guys but I haven't gotten to the "I would like to date this person" part of my life but you never know. Yes dear world you never know.

So how was your Sunday dear world ? Tell me what you did today....Feel free to let me know what you will do once the week begins. I will be waiting to hear what you will be doing.

Anyway........I just thought I would come by and tell you a few things that I did today. I hope that you enjoy reading and will come back for another visit soon.

Take care dear world........good night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I keep meaning to drop by, but I don't get as much times as I would like to read all the journals! Thank you very much for your comments and for telling your friends about my journal. It's so encouraging to know that people like you are enjoying reading it. I agree with you that the film To Sir With Love is brilliant. Lulu, the girl who sings the title song to him, is a well known singer here of course. She's a bit older now, but still looks good. By the way, I love chocolate too!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

How can you pick a FAVORITE piece of chocolate?  ALL chocolate is wonderful and if it has nuts, it is even better!  My weakness, for sure!  Atlanta is 115 miles from me. :-)