Friday, January 13, 2006

A Little Bit of Everything Friday.....

Good evening dear world.......

I know you have been wondering where I've been......well here I am. Today I worked from the beginning of my morning at work till it was time for me to get off. You can say that I certainly contributed to the "Gross National Product". Weather wise it was a rather gloomy and wet today here in Atlanta, Georgia. On the news it is predicted that tomorrow we will be waking up to snow flurries and a very cold day for which I say........BRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!! although I would like to wake up to a little bit of snow on the ground even if its just little patches the size of cotton balls it will still be nice.

Earlier this afternoon one of my coworkers and I went to a great place called "Atlanta Bread Company". You can find it at --------> www.atlantabread.com/ . I had a tuna salad sandwich, some chips and a cheese croissant. I also bought a coffee famously known as a coffee mocha. At this local joint they have some great sandwiches such as : Panini Milano, or a Bella Basil Chicken Sandwich, or a Tangy Roast Beef Sandwich, or a California Avocado or a Hot Pastrami. They also have many specialty breads like that of : Asiago Cheese Strip, Rosemary Focaccia, French Baguette, Sourdough, Pumpernickel and many others. There a particular kind of drink there called a "Cafechillo". The various flavors are : Kona Mocha, Vanilla Latte or a Spiced Chai. I have to say that in my opinion the desserts and the coffee at the Atlanta Bread Company are the best. The chocolate chip cookies are my favorite of all. I can't wait to go back there. Its just one of those kind of places where you can go there, eat and hang out for as long as you want. With all the food served there its hard to choose just what you want or how much you can eat. All in all its a nice place to go.

After I got off of work my family and I went to dinner at a restaurant that I told you about before known as "La Parrilla". You can check it out at www.laparrilla.com . Its a very busy place lots of people like to go there and eat. The food there is not bad at all. I usually go for the Super Burrito. We usually end up waiting for a table but its nice to go there for dinner.

Anyway........After dinner we went out to a store called Marshalls. You can find it at www.marshallsonline.com/ . I did manage to find 2 shirts in the mens side of the store of course, some books which I will tell you about later. I also bought some journals since I also keep a few hand written journals so I can keep up with a few other things.

By now I'm sure your thinking all of that in one day.........YES all of that in one day. I'll fill you in on more later.

Good night dear world.........sleep well

By the way how was your day ????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if you and your co-worker has a great luncheon and then you had a great meal with your family. Glad you enjoyed it. It's cold and windy here this morning. Hope your day goes well. Helen

Anonymous said...

My day was wonderful, my Steelers beat them pesky Colts........
Thank you for asking........
We have a Atlanta Bread Company resteraunt here as well, and it is
so so very delicious.
I love the homdaide breads and the soups.........
Good warm food to warm ya up on these cold Illinios days....

Anonymous said...

This is I believe the 2nd time you mentioned that you prefer shopping for men's clothes as opposed to womens... 1st time:  You mentioned you preferred shopping in the Men's dept as opposed to the Women's dept. of Kohl's ... and then now at Marshalls.

What kind of clothes style do you wear?  Do you own a skirt?  Dress?  Sandals?  I was just curious to know if you did dress feminine at least sometimes.  And if so, do you dress this way for work?  For church?  For outtings, like dinners, etc.?

There is nothing wrong with wearing men's clothing... Except, I'm afraid you aren't going to get the "look" or the "attraction" that you would like, and that I would so very much want you to get from a "good" guy!