Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Recent News.........

Hello Dear World......

Some time ago I was welcomed to J-Land by many of you. To name you all would take a lifetime so I will just say you know who you are............First let me say thank you all for your friendship and kindness and welcoming. The reason for my writing tonight is that another one of my friends here at J-Land is sick which I found out just a little while ago..........Her name is Kara. I hope that you go by her journal and leave all kind of sweet inspiring " Get Better Soon " thoughts. She is a really sweet lady so she will be happy to hear from all of you. Her husband Seth left a note in her journal so drop by if you weren't able to hear the news............Go to her journal " A Day With Kara" at this post -------------------> http://journals.aol.com/helloimkara/MyFamily/ . Go by and meet this wonderful lady and her family.

To Kara........"GET BETTER SOON YOUR IN OUR THOUGHTS"

Good night dear world and sleep well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must go over there right away,  I always read Kara`s journal, thanks for telling me Monae.

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I don't know if anyone has told you this lately.... but you are a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

This is so shocking, still and its been several days.

I know everything will work out in the end.

love,
Meg

Anonymous said...

Praying for Kara, she is a very nice person. Hugs to you.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hello Monae, I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you : )
so come play along! http://journals.aol.com/liz121188/Happinessjoysadnessandenvy

much love-Liz