Saturday, January 28, 2006

One Of Those Days........

Dear World.....

Tonight is one of those days......I'm feeling blah kind of days. I was reading a poem by Mattie Stepanek titled "Sour Milk Muscles" which was how I was feeling today. I thought I would share it with you dear world.

Sour Milk Muscles

Aching and burning

And aching and sore...

Sour milk muscles are

Hurting once more...

Tired and aching

And aching and tight....

Sour milk muscles

Are burning tonight....

Like too much of milk

Makes your stomach turn sick,

Like too much of stress

Makes your old ulcer tick,

Like too much of acid

Makes everything pain,

These sour milk muscles

Will drive me insane...

Aching and burning

And aching and sore.....

Sour milk muscles are

Hurting once more...

Tired and aching

And aching and tight...

My sour milk muscles

Have me crying tonight.....

November 17, 1999 --------Mattie J.T. Stepanek

Personal Website : www.mattieonline.com/

Also check out some other journals I want to share with you :

Sara's Days  ---------------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/sarajanesmiles/SarasDays/ 

Drop by Sara's journal and tell her hello and leave her a nice comment or two she would like that.

Diary of a Mad Woman --------------> http://journals.aol.com/queenb8261/DiaryofaMadwoman/

In this journal there was a sentence by the writer which I thought fit in with my entry which read : "Wish I could say I was as happy as pup in a room fulla milkbones...."

Drop by this journal. You will like it as I did.

Well dear world.........Thanks for listening

Good night

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird poem LOL. I have never heard of sour milk muscles. Good one though. Thanks for stopping by my journal and leaving a comment. Hope your day goes good today. Helen

Anonymous said...

I have never heard that one before. Thank you for sharing it with us.
I always enjoy learning new stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, the poem`s a bit strange but it sounds quite good, it makes a lot of sense... :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

sara has a lovely journal

I felt that way too today. I was just lazy and sleepy.

Oh well, we are all entitled to those kinds of days

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, thanks for leaving me a comment : )
I hope you feel better now.. I actually know the sour milk muscle pain I guess you would call it? I get it sometimes in my throat and even in my esophagus. I believe I am a bit Lactose and tolerant since I only get that if I eat too much dairy. Well anyway, I am going to stop rambling on ; P  
I hope that today you feel better : )
Much love-Liz