Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Day....

Hello dear world

Good afternoon everyone !!!!!!!!! I thought I would drop in and say hello and let you know what's been going on in my neck of the woods. Earlier this morning my family and I went to our church St. Philip Benizi Catholic Church for mass. Our church is quite nice and the mass was nice as always.

After mass we went for breakfast at IHOP near the mall which has the best breakfast in town. I had a Breakfast Sampler which came with two eggs, two pieces of bacon, two pieces of ham, hashbrowns and two buttermilk pancakes which I had with some butter pecan syrup which was quite good. I treated for breakfast of course.

Anywho....after breakfast we went down to Home Depot which is quite nice on a warm day. I have to tell you that I did a little shopping. I did see a pot of Daisies I wanted and they were quite cute and so I bought them. As Meg Ryan who played the part of Kathleen Kelly said in the movie "You've Got Mail" - Don't you think that Daisies are the most friendly flower ? To which Tom Hank's character replied - I do. 

I also got some dirt that my mom wanted and a few other things for the house. My niece Jeanette also wanted to paint one side of her wall pink so I also bought her paint for her.

So how are things in your neck of the woods ? I do hope that you are enjoying your Sunday. I do have to work this week so tomorrow will start another week at work for me. That's about it for me and my news. What have you been up to my dear world ??? The weather here is been pretty nice and we haven't gotten any rain lately though the news weather casters keep saying we will get rain but still....nothing.

*** Question : My dear world do you like the color of my journal ?? if not I will change it. Your vote will be counted. Thank you

That's it for now. I'll talk to you again later

Bye !!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))I am glad you had a nice day.You always seem to have nice days.I love that movie,You got mail.I think I had it at one time or another.LOL.Just like half of my Dvds are missing.I lvoe going to Ihop.I love there pancakes and everything else.I wish I could paint my room,Dad would get mad.Have a nice week ahead.

Anonymous said...

We have finally got a shower of rain this afternoon here in Alabama. Your breakfast sounded delicious. I like the color of your journal just fine. Black lettering on the yellow background shows up really nice. Have a nice evening. Helen

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you had a very nice and relaxing day.  Hope your week will be as nice.  I think your color scheme is just fine. : )   Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good shopping day at Home Depot. :o)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being chosen as Guest Editors Pick. Well done. p.s. I love the colour! lol Love Pam xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pamal3/almost-40/