Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Day....

Hello dear world

Good evening all !!!!!!! My family and I just returned from our dinner out at the restaurant called "Brio Italian Tuscan Grille" which I have to say was pretty good. I have to tell you that the table that my family was sitting at was pretty small so I ended up eating at a different table close to my family with an older couple who were man and wife. The couple were pretty nice and the older gentleman definitely took to me like I was his daughter and he made sure that he talked to me. Of course I also talked from time to time with my family and if they wanted a drink I would get the waiter to bring me their drinks since they were sitting in a corner. It was different eating at a table with people that I did NOT know but it was interesting just the same. Anywho......the dinner was pretty good. First we had been given different types of salad but I chose the Caesar salad which I ordered with a side of Parmesan Cheese Dressing. After the salad I was given the meal which consisted of lasagna, salmon, Italian chicken, mashed potatoes. I did NOT like the lasagna but the salmon was pretty good and so was the mashed potatoes. I didn't eat the chicken. After dinner came dessert which consisted of two different types of creme brulee a vanilla creme brulee and a regular creme brulee. Then we were given a sampling of Tiramasu and another Italian dessert that I liked. Then we were given coffee which I hate to say was NOT good.

In other news...today was another day at work for me and I have some rather interesting news for you. Earlier today as I returned from my lunch break I walked in to see the Deputy that I told you about yesterday. I finally got up the nerve to go up and ask him his name and it turns out that his name is Andrew. I think that he is totally a really great guy. He has a really nice smile, nice eyes and a charming personality. He then asked me my name which I told him and I told him that it was nice meeting him. I have to say that I really do think that it always nice to see him and I think that its nice having him at work and I am sure I will talk to him again another day.

How was your day my dear world ?? I do hope that you had a really nice Tuesday. The weather in Atlanta, Georgia was rather warm but I can't say that I really minded it today. I guess Summer is definitely here.

By the way a woman named Bebe stumbled onto my journal and she came by and left me a note on my previous entry and she said that I seem like a really nice lady and she felt compelled to let me know.....isn't she sweet ??? Thank you Bebe do feel free to pop over anytime. Its always nice to meet some new people. Thanks again Bebe.

That's it for me for now. I'll get back to you again later dear world.

Good-night !!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monae, did they actually sit you at the kiddie table?  LOL   So when are you going to find the nerve to ask him out? : )  Have a happy tomorrow.

Allison

Anonymous said...

Such a spoiled girl, out to dinner again.  Maybe Mr. Deputy can go out to dinner or lunch with you.  Who knows.  I know your smiling.  LOL  Have a good hump day tomorrow.

Phil

Anonymous said...

The meal sounds good, shame you couldn't sit with your family though.
Maybe next time you'll be dining with Mr Deputy? ;O)

B. x

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))I am glad you had a good dinner,but,I dont think I could sit with people I didnt know,I would be to nervous to eat.LOL.But the meal sounded good.