Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Some Notes

Hello dear world

Good evening !!!! It was another hot hot day in my neck of the woods. I know my dear world that I complained when it was freezing cold and now I am complaining now that its hot. There is just no making me happy when it comes to the weather.

Anywho....you might want to know that the head bosses never showed up at our building which really didn't surprise me. Things are getting done and yet supposedly we do NOTHING at all.

By the way I did stay up rather late last night and I watched the movie "The Jane Austen Book Club" and I have to say that I enjoyed it. I really liked the actor Hugh Dancy who played the role of Grigg in the movie. He did an amazing job in the movie. I also like the actress Maria Bello who played Jocelyn and the other actor Kevin Zegers who played the role of Trey.

However I didn't particularly like Lynn Redgrave in the movie as she played the role of Sky. I also felt that the actor Jimmy Smits I hate to say I felt that he was NOT all that great in the movie. I felt that he wasn't really the best actor for his role. I think that Jimmy Smits should NOT have been chosen for his role as Daniel.

I won't tell you how it ended but I would recommend it as a movie you might want to rent and see it for yourself.

Right now I hate to admit it but I went out with two of my female coworker's to the thrift store again and I bought some more books and yes I am working on reading one of them. The book I am reading at the moment is called "The Man For Maggie" written by the writer Lee McKenzie. It is a book about a man named Nick Durrance and a woman named Maggie and yes its a love story. Here is Lee's website ----> http://www.leemckenzie.com/

So my dear world how was your day today ?? I do hope that you all had a wonderful day and I wanted to let you know that my toe is healing up fine and I am doing well. My family is doing well too. I guess that's about all for now. I'll talk to you again soon.

Good-night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the big bosses just knows there was no reason to check your work out since all of you were doing good work and they knew it. I get all my books at thrift stores. You can get some goog bargains without paying a big price for them. It was hot and dry day here also and has been for several days. We need some rain badly. Helen

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))It doent susprise me either that the company didnt show up at your job,thats just how peopl are.I know you and your co workers do a good job.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

You are difficult to please.  Find a right temperature will ya!  LOL  That figures about the bosses not coming after they were supposed to.  I think they just say that stuff to get everyone riled up.  Take care and have a good Friday.

Phil