Saturday, June 28, 2008

Quite A Day....

Hello dear world

Good evening or good morning since its after midnight. I do have some news for you but please do NOT be alarmed.

Earlier today my mom and I had to take my oldest niece Jeanette to the hospital at Henry Medical Center because she was quite sick. We got there about 6:00pm. My niece was sick with nausea, a bloody nose and some other sickness. We just now got home and I wanted to tell you.

My niece did NOT get seen until about 8:00pm there were a lot of people in the Emergency Room waiting room. While we were in the waiting room there was a commotion because apparently a man had been stabbed. A few minutes later the man's brother came running in and he saw the people who had been with the one who had stabbed his brother since he too had an injury. Security was called and the commotion was taken care of.

Anywho...my niece was put in a room and a nurse drew some blood from her. The doctor came in later and saw her and he said that she was dehydrated and she had a little bit of a stomach virus as well. She also had a passing out incident at the house which he said came from the dehydration. She was given fluids at the hospital and they checked her vital signs and they gave her a prescription for the nausea.

She is doing much better my dear world and she is doing fine now. We will still monitor her of course. All is well with me and my family and my youngest niece.

So how was your day my dear world ??? I do hope all is well with you and yours. I just thought you might want to know about my day. That's all for now. I'll talk to you again soon.

Good-night and sleep well everyone

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Monae,  Thanks for sharing that about your niece. I do hope by this morning she will be feeling a lot better and that the sickness will have stopped. It is really horrid to be so poorly and I bet your Mum was very worried.  Have a nice day. Love SYbil x

Anonymous said...

Hope your neice gets better really soon Monae.  Please give her good wishes from me.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

PRAYERS FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY FOR YOUR NIECE...
I WATCHED "BUCKET LIST" YESTERDAY..WOW..VERY GOOD MOVIE...
HAVE A WONDER FUL SUNDAY...
LYN

Anonymous said...

Glad your niece is doing better.  Sounds like that family with the mad stabber  has many problems.  Have a good Sunday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Oh my,I am glad your neice is feeling better.I am glad you all was ok and didnt get hurt from that stabbing.People like that can go crazy.Hoping and praying your Neice is 100 percent better.