Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm Totally Feeling Rather Crappy

Hello dear world

Today was NOT such a good day at work for me. I'm totally feeling completely and utterly like crap today. First of all today one of my female coworker's called me F-A-T yes FAT. I didn't say anything in return but what she said totally hurt my feelings. I would NEVER think to call someone FAT which she did. I feel that she was WRONG my dear world.

The other part of my day was seeing....HIM. I don't know why I had to like HIM ??? It was hard seeing him today because its hard having feelings for someone who does NOT feel the same way in return. I didn't talk to him today on my way out for lunch but he did say hello to me on my way out to door at the end of the day so I just said a quick hello to him. I think that its going to take me some time to get over this my dear world. Its been a hard two days for me.

How are you my dear world ??? I do hope that you are doing better than myself. I just needed to come and share my thoughts with you. Hopefully I will get to feeling better soon.

Thanks for listening my dear world. Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to treat him nicely because that is the kind of person you are.  I know you aren't the kind of person that dumps people when they are disappointed.  You may not be able to date him but you should treat him right, and like him.  What has changed, is he suddenly a bad person now?  Did he disrespect you by telling you he had a girlfriend?  Also, I think that girl friend of yours that called you fat should be told that it hurt you.  Do you think she meant it maliciously?  Or was it just something off the cuff that if she knew she hurt you she'd feel bad?  Anyway, don't change your happiness and keep on smiling and saying hi to everyone.  Eventually the right people will notice.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))I aggree with the other comment,I think you should be nice to the guy,ecause I dont think He knew you liked Him,right?I tink maybe you should tell your Boss that,that person called you fat.I would of.You are a good,kind and caring person.