Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This, That And A Jane Austen Movie.....Of Course

Well hello dear world

Good good good evening all !!!!!!!!!! Well here I am in explosively hot Atlanta, Georgia and I thought I would share my day with you.

Anywho...earlier today I went to work and my coworker's and I had a little bit of a huge emergency at the work house. I and my supervisor handled it while my other coworker's went to go do some other work that had to get done. Apparently someone complained that my coworker's and I aren't doing anything at work so they called up to the head office and said we aren't doing anything.......its a wonder how anything gets done when we aren't doing anything right dear world ??? The head bosses are coming for a visit tomorrow so I'm not sure what will get said. You just never know.

A little while ago my dad and my nieces and I went to our video store Blockbuster and we got some movies. My niece Megan got her some movies while my other niece got some movie's she wanted. I ended up getting the movie "Untraceable" and the movie "The Jane Austen Book Club" here is the link for it ----> http://www.sonyclassics.com/thejaneaustenbookclub/ . I'll have to let you know what I thought of it. As you might or might not know I have a serious thing for Jane Austen books and movies especially the movie "Pride And Prejudice" with Colin Firth so I definitely had to get this Jane Austen movie. I'll also have to tell you later about "Untraceable" which I haven't seen yet either.

Well enough about me and my day how was your day my dear world ?? How are things in your part of the world ?? I do hope you had an enjoyable day and will come to share it with me. Do you have anything you would like to talk about with me ?? I am open for any discussion or topic you would like to share.

That's about it for me. I'll get back with you later. Anyone hear about Obama and Mrs. Clinton ???

Good-night all

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you don't do anything at work.  Wait a minute, it is probably the person who complained that isn't doing any work and you are making them look bad.  Hope you have a good hump day.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Do have a good day tomorrow and don't worry about those complainers.  If you know that you are working hard don't worry about others.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Morning Monae,  Hope all goes well at work today. Some people seem to find nothing to do other than complain about others...I heard in the middle of last night that Obama seems to think he will now be elected as the next leader...as I said before I can't say a lot about US politics but  as far as I can see and hear he is the best person for the job..only hope he can carry it through.  Did you know that Jane Austen lived in Bath for sometime (that's my nearest town 5 miles away) some of her books were written about Bath also one of the films was filmed in and around Bath I can't remember which one but I will try to find out so you can see bits of our lovley city.  At last the sun is shining this morning..hope it lasts...it is still not very warm I am back into my shoes usually by now I am into sandals for the rest of summer !!  Love for now  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae..I am sorry I haven't been by recently...i have missed you though..I have thought about renting that Jane Austen movie myself..
Lyn

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))I am sorry someone said you wasnt doing a good job at work,I know that you always do a good job.I am glad you had a good evening with your family.I dont want Obmama or Clitno to win.I dont think I will vote this year,because,there is no one I want in.Have a good ay.