Monday, June 16, 2008

How Silly Of Me....

Hello dear world

Good evening how is everyone ?? Yes Tiger Woods won the U.S. Open but I was kind of cheering for Rocco to win I really liked watching him play. I hope that he plays again next time in the U.S. Open.

Anywho...it was another day at work for me and the weather was pretty warm but not too bad. I was nice enough to buy lunch for my boss today since he didn't go out for lunch and he asked me to buy lunch for him and he did give me money but I decided to buy lunch for him and to give him his money back when I returned to work since he has done things for me from time to time. I was happy to do it for him and my boss is a pretty decent guy and it has been nice having him around as a boss and I have no complaints about him. He is a pretty laid back kind of guy and he always makes me and my coworker's laugh from time to time.

I do have to tell you that there is this new Deputy at my work and yes he is definitely a nice looking guy. I saw him today and I made it a point to say hello to him and to smile at him as I was going out for lunch with two of my female coworker's. When I returned I saw him again and as I was walking around the corner I turned to look at him and he accidentally saw me looking at him but I don't know what he thought about that. He probably thinks I'm a bit weird or something but you never know.

You might want to know that tomorrow my family and I will be going back to the place that I went to a few weeks back called the BRIO ITALIAN TUSCAN GRILLE which I mentioned in one of my previous entries here is the link ----> http://www.brioitalian.com/ . I can't wait to go back and have dinner there tomorrow. I liked the place the time my family and I went there it was a pretty wonderful place to go. It was like going to Tuscany, Italy when we went there NOT that I have ever been to Tuscany, Italy I'm just saying. I wonder what I will have for dinner tomorrow there are many choices to decide upon.

So how was your day my dear world ??? I do hope things are well in your part of the world ??? I'm rambling my dear world so on that note I will say

Take care everyone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I was also watching the U.S. open,I was glad that Tiger woods won.But Rocco did a good job.It was neat watching it.

Anonymous said...

That was some pretty good golf today.  They even had to have a playoff from the playoff.  Hope you have a good Tuesday Monae.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I think it is cute that you are shy when it comes to that Deputy.  Please don't think you are weird and allow others to know you may feel that way.  Be confident in who you are and conduct yourself with your head held high, being the sweet caring and consciencious girl you are.  Have a happy tomorrow. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I stumbled on to your site looking for information for Hunting Island. The beach house we have rented for a few years is now closed because of the beach erosion. It seems that the septic tank is kaput because it is now underwater. It just breaks my heart to see the damage that has been down to the southern part of the island.

You seem like such a nice lady and just felt compelled to let you know.

Be good and be happy :)

Bebe