Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Totally Off The Wall Note....

Hello dear world

Warning : This note might cause an sudden outburst of laughter so you might want to read this at your own risk. You might want to read this with your eyes closed, just kidding.

Good evening !!!!!!! What day is it ??? Just kidding I know its Thursday. Yes today I went to work and guess what...I did work as usual and let me tell you it was hot as fire blazes today. It was like a 1,000 degrees out.

Anywho...after work I went to Kroger to pick up some coffee and some creamer. I also bought some soap and some shower gel. I also bought some fireworks there a pack of them for $20.99 there was a huge pack of them there for $54.00 but I didn't buy that pack. I also bought some sparklers. By the way my dear world are you obsessed with something you like ??? Me I am obsessed with books I bought a few more today at Kroger. Do you have an obsession when it comes to buying something ??? While I was there I also bought some lipstick and its called French Toast whatever happened to the names of lipsticks just being brown ??? red ??? There was a lipstick there and it was called Sunrise...how does a cosmetic company name a lipstick Sunrise ?? How does the name of a lipstick get picked anyway ??? Can anyone please tell me. My French Toast lipstick by the way is a nice brown color so why didn't they name it brown ??? Am I the only one who wonders these things ??? or is it just me ????

As I got to the car I placed the fireworks in the back of the car on the outside. I was thinking that with the heat the fireworks were going to spontaneously combust but my dear world they got home safe and sound without any accidental explosions so you won't be seeing anything on the news about an explosion in Georgia if you do however it wasn't me.

How are things with you my dear world ???

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big advocate of fireworks.  We have so many morons out here that light them off willy nilly and threaten to start a brush fire every summer.  So do be careful.  Hope you have a happy and cooler tomorrow. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Buying fireworks already?? OMG it's a MONTH away! I didn't know they were selling them yet!
Believe it or not...I've wondered about the lipstick like you have. Nailpolish, too. They all have such crazy names. LOL.
Have a good weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))At least you can have fireworks in your eara,we are not allowd,but,my Brother did some on Memorial day.You are not the only one who thinks of names like that.Thoes are some funny names of lipsticks.Have a good weekend.It is going to be hot.

Anonymous said...

The rule here is that you must "burn where you buy". This means that if you buy your fireworks in the county, you can't take them into the city or into the next county or state to set them off. However, if you took that slogan literally, it would mean you'd have to set them off in the tent where you bought them, and wouldn't that be a conflagration!?!?!?
;^) Jan the Gryphon