Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Saturday....And A Really Great Movie

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone. Its me again as usual. Tonight I would like to start off this entry as if we were already in the middle of a conversation. So my dear world today I had a really nice Saturday and it wasn't too hot for me.

My day began with a drive over to Chick-Fil-A with my folks and my nieces. Instead of the usual going to the breakfast buffet that they have in the morning I opted for a Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich with a side of waffle fries and a sweet tea. My sandwich was good and so were the waffle fries of course.

Later on we went over to a little store where I ended up buying yet another journal that I liked and the movie "Excess Baggage" with my favorite favorite actor Benecio del Toro.

What I wanted to share with you my dear world is of a movie I just finished watching on the Hallmark Channel ---> http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/ . The movie I saw was called "The Valley of Light" and I must say that it was one wonderful and touching movie. My mom also watched it with me and I have to say that I think that the movie was well worth seeing. I really think that the Hallmark channel shows some really great movies. I highly recommend the Hallmark channel if you are in the mood to see a really heart warming movie. The Valley of Light was a movie perfectly made for the entire family to see. I definitely like the Hallmark channel.

Tomorrow I will be going to my cousin Aaron's house for a little while so I will be out of the house tomorrow. So my dear world how was your day ? I do hope that you all got to enjoy your Saturday.

Do have a nice Sunday tomorrow. I will talk to you again soon my dear world.

Good-night

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked on plumbing all day............  YUCK...
Had to fix the bathtub...
Im glad you had a good day though....
Those waffle fries sounded delicious......
Take care my dear.

Anonymous said...

hope you have a great sunday!
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

the hallmark channel has some really nice movies on it. i hope your enjoying your weekend.

cindy

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))My SIster and her kids love Chick fla,I dont really care for it.