Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Day.....

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone !!!!!!! I had to come and share my day with you. I am happy to report that today I had a really wonderful,wonderful,wonderful day.

Earlier today my folks and I and my nieces along with my older niece's boyfriend went to Indian Springs State Park and spent the day. Our day began with all of us going to the beach and spending a little bit of time there enjoying the warm sunshine, the water and having fun. The weird thing is they took away the sand and replaced it with some kind of dirt that made it like you were sinking into it as you walked. The beach was nice and the water was warm. I just put my feet in the water while my niece Megan went out swimming like a dolphin. My oldest niece played with us and her boyfriend who is a really nice young man and quite respectful of us.

A little while later we went over to one of the picnic areas and we had hamburgers. My nieces and I and my niece's boyfriend decided to play baseball which I was surprised to find that I did quite well at. I had fun playing with my niece's and the young man.

After our picnic we went to the springs where you get water from the spring. We filled up a few bottles of the water and we usually leave the top off the bottles since the water has a little smell since the water comes from a spring. After we leave the water sit overnight it is ready to be drank. The water is quite refreshing we have been to the springs many times after having camped there from time to time. Indian Springs State Park is a pretty nice place and its always nice to go there even if its only for the day.

So my dear world how was your day ?? I hope you got to have a really nice Sunday I sure did. Its always nice being with my family and hanging out. How are things in your neck of the woods ? I won't have to work tomorrow since I took the day off its been a pretty nice long weekend for me filled with lots of fun.

That's all for now. I'll talk to you again soon.

Good-night

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))Sounds like alot  of fun.I want go swiming so much.

Anonymous said...

Monae' have a nice day off, enjoy, Bill

Anonymous said...

Glad you had some outdoor fun today.  It's back to work tomorrow.  Have a good week.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice way to end a good long weekend.

B. x