Friday, May 30, 2008

Update....By The Way Sylvester Stallone Is Old

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone !!!!!! Greetings from Atlanta, Georgia. It's Friday !!!!!!!! Of course it was another day at work for me but it wasn't busy at all.

Anywho...I would like to start off with an update but first I must thank my dear friend Hadon from "The Hadonfield Myers Experience" for choosing me as one of his picks as guest editor which is a real honor for me. THANKS HADON !!!!!!!!

And now for my update.....Yesterday evening my mother and I went to pick up my sixteen year old niece Jeanette from her tutoring class since she is getting some help with her academics.

Anywho...after picking her up my mom and I and my niece went for a ride over to a store called "Kohl's". I did do some shopping of course which is one of my favorite things to do as you all may know.

While I was at Kohl's I bought a really nice yellow dress shirt with red, orange and peach colored flowers on it. I also got some earrings and a really nice necklace to match my shirt which I wore to work today and a lot of people especially women told me how they liked my shirt.

Since all of you know I have a little bit of a silly side to my personality I did also buy a Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham t-shirt and a lime green bracelet to match with my t-shirt. I also bought a blue Mister Roger's t-shirt with the words "You Are Special" written on the front of the t-shirt.

I even got my dad a really nice dress shirt with a matching tie for Father's Day as a gift for him which he hasn't got yet. The dress shirt is the color of burnt umber which is a color he hasn't worn before. I sure hope he likes the dress shirt and tie I bought him. I haven't wrapped it yet though so I can't wait till he sees it.

I also bought my 8-year old niece Megan a red t-shirt with the words "I put ketchup on my ketchup" since she is a big fan of Ketchup which I gave her last night which she liked.

So my dear world how was your day today ?? I do hope that you had a really nice Friday. I thought you might want to know that I did get some news from my Ultrasound Scan I took recently. I hate to report that it was told to me by my mother that they found a small Cyst on my ovaries and since I am still fairly young they want to have me back in 3 months to see if it has grown or anything. They don't want to remove yet until my next appointment for another Ultrasound Scan. Don't worry my dear world I am sure all will turn out fine.

Once again thank you Hadon and thanks to the rest of you my dear world for coming to visit my journal and getting to know me. All of you have been so very kind and wonderful to me which I really do appreciate. I will return soon to talk to you again later.

By the way my dear world you might want to stop over and visit a journal called "Nutwood Junction" which I have to say that I enjoyed reading. Here is the link ----> http://journals.aol.com/luvrte66/nutwoodjunction/ . Please go over and visit this journal and add a few comments or two along the way. Thanks I highly recommend this journal as a must visit ---> THANKS

* A few hours ago my father returned from Blockbuster and he came back with "RAMBO" yes...Rambo with Sylvester Stallone. I watched a few minutes of it and I can say that Sylvester Stallone should NO longer be in movies. The guy did NOT look well in the movie at all. I don't know why Sylvester Stallone would want to do a whole new Rambo movie. * What do you think dear world ???

Do take care everyone and have a great weekend !!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats for getting picked as guest editor. I sure hope that cyst doesn't grow anymore. Your Dad's Father's Day present sounds really nice. That was nice of you getting your neice a shirt. Have a nice weekend. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, hope you are well and congratulations on being a "Guest Editor Pick"
Have a good weekend

Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Hello Friend,
I have gone back through my oldest of oldest entries and found your link (it's hard going from public to private) Anywho, I have always enjoy you and your reads and am looking forward to being back to continuing doing the same. Hoping this finds you happy, healthy and enjoying your EVERYDAY!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Beleive me my dear, you earned the spotlight.
Reading your journal is an honor for me.
Hope you have a great weekend...

Anonymous said...

congrats on being a Guest Editor's pick; seems like you got some wonderful things from your shopping expedition to Kohl's

betty

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being a guest editor's pick!  -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

Dearest Monae,  you are a dear girl getting all these lovely gifts for the family..no wonder they all love you so much...Sorry that the scan was not clear but just wait and see hopefully things will get better without an op. that woudl be good news.  Love for now  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to have a successful shopping trip, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a little silly :o)  Congratulations on being a guest editor pick.  By the way, I am the other half of Nutwood Junction.
http://journals.aol.com/buckoclown/Bucko

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love a good bargain? Kohl's is one of my favorite stores!

Thanks for putting up a link to my journal--I'm glad you liked what you read, and hope you'll stop by again!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day shopping Monae. I want one of those ketchup tee shirts for my missus, she has ketchup on EVERYTHING!
Fingers crossed that your next scan is okay.

B. x

Anonymous said...

Mazol Tov in being chosen as a guest editor's pick. I am looking forward to reading more of your jounral.
Laini

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being an editor's pick.  I want to see a picture of you in the Green Eggs and Ham t-shirt.  Hope you have a good weekend . . . I'm sure you will.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I love the title to this entry.  He is old now, but not too old that he can't still fight wars and boxing matches on film.  LOL  Hadon made me an editor's pick as well.  Congrats to you too!!!  Have a fun weekend with Dr. Seuss Sam I am!  LOL

Allison