Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Some News...And A Visit To The Doctor Yesterday

Hello dear world

Good evening !!!! Did everyone miss me ???

I have some news for all of you today. You will all be happy to know that I and my family survived the terrible weather in my neck of the woods. Yesterday we had some tornado warning's and some really terrible horrible lightning and rain. It all began when the sky opened up and it started coming down in buckets and buckets of rain. A few minutes later the sky turned a bright yellow color and the storm came through but we didn't have any damage.

Warning - Graphic Information-----> Anywho....earlier in the day yesterday I had to go to work which wasn't all that busy. After work I had to go to the doctor. Please be advised that my information might be a little diffucult to read. Yesterday I did have to go to Kaiser for a Ultrasound and the ultrasound was a very discomforting experience and ladies you may be able to agree with me on how I felt. I have to say that I don't want to go for another ultrasound for a very long long long long long time. Don't worry my dear world I am fine. The ultrasound was just for a little test that I had to have done....and no I am NOT pregnant or anything like that. Don't worry dear world all is well and I am just fine. ** I apologize guys for this note feel free to ignore this part of my news. **

In other news....today was another day at work for me. The stormy weather did pass through my neighborhood and it was a really nice Summery type of day. Of course the price of gas is still ( up ) and continues to sky rocket even higher. I just thought you would want to know that little piece of information.

You might want to know that I did meet a nice looking guy today at work. The guy is a Police Officer and his name is D****S and I can tell you that he was a really nice guy with a great personality. It was nice meeting him and I hope to see him again if I ever get the chance.

By the way the mint and the parsley on our deck are still thriving as well as our baby Pine tree. So my dear world how are things in your neck of the woods ??? I hope that you are all doing well and enjoying your week as much as possible.

That's all of my news and updates for now. I'll get back to you all later with more news. I'll talk to you all again soon.

Take care everyone !!!!!!!!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you didn't get any tornadoes and that your herbs are doing well.  As you would expect I decided to steer clear of the or warning area.  LOL  Have a good Thursday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your weather was not as bad as it could have been. I am sure I wouldn't like to live where there was a chance of a Tornado...I would be frightened half to death I am sure,,, but I sppose you get used to it...Our weather is not too bad this week but not very warm...I do hope our summer gets warmer...mayeb the 10 days we had couple of weeks ago are all we are goin to get...I hope not.  Let us know the result of the scan...take care.  Love  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

GLAD YOU'RE OKAY..SORRY ABOUT THE ULTRASOUND..:-(
LYN

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you are ok with the storms.We get alot of Tornado warnings here and we even have them.Our stoor got hit one year.I am glad you are ok with the Aultra sound.No need to aploigies for writting about the Aultra sound.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, glad you didn't suffer any harm or damage from the tornado.

B. x

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are safe and sound and I hope that there isn't anything too seriously wrong that you had to go to the doctor about.  Hope you have a happy Friday.

Allison