Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Wonderful Day And A Movie With Denzel Washington

Hello dear world

How are you this evening ? I am doing rather well. I am happy to report that the weather in my neck of the woods was full of warm sunshine. Today I was out and about with my family at Home Depot ---- http://www.homedepot.com/ . I spent quite a bit of time walking around the garden center looking at all of the flowers as the sun softly melted on my skin which felt wonderful. I enjoy looking around at all of the flowers. They also had these water fountains which were full of water which is wonderful to listen to. The water was dropping down into the fountain and I felt the cool fingers of the water which was nice. Then I went to sit in one of the cozy swings they sell which had a little covering over it that someone would enjoy on a hot summer day. My nieces sat in another one of the swings. I enjoyed Home Depot today.

Anywho...earlier today I watched a really great movie called "DeJa Vu" with the very talented Denzel Washington. I must tell you my dear world the movie was wonderful and it kept me guessing about what was going to happen next. Denzel showed more of his talented acting ability as he has in many of his other movies. Here is a link to the movie ----- http://video.movies.go.com/dejavu/ . I do recommend this movie very highly to anyone who is into a very great suspenceful thrilling movie. This movie is one you won't want to miss my dear world I certainly enjoyed it.

All in all I had a wonderful day. How was your day dear world ? I hope that you were able to enjoy your Sunday as I did. By the way please go over to Jeannette's Jottings and offer our dear dear friend Jeannette a few kind words to let her know how fond we are of her. I think you will want to offer her a few words of how much she means to you as well. To you dear Jeannette I have to say thank you and to all of you my dear world thank you for visiting and for listening to me even when I am at my silliest.

By the way I have a singer that you will like his name is Paolo Nutini. Here is a link to his site ----> http://www.paolonutini.com/ . When you go to his site....click on the word "media" and you will want to check out his UK version to his video "New Shoes". You will enjoy listening to his song. Do go over and check him out.

I'll talk to you again later. Until then good-night !!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I want to see that movie,I was going to buy it,cause I usllay buy all my dvds.thanks for letting me know how good it was.I love to read your journal,spending time with your family.Have a nice week.

Anonymous said...

thanks as alwasy for your cheerful journal.  It looks like you had a great day. The weather here is also lovely. However I have had an awful cold these last couple of days and have not felt like doing anything, other than sittinjg here moaning !!  I have been over and visited Jeanette. It is such a shame when one of our friends is hurt isn't it.   Hane a good week. Don't work to hard !!  Love Sybilsybil45.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mornae, so glad you had a good day. I'll pop over and check out Paolo a little later.
B. x

Anonymous said...

I`m glad you enjoyed the tranquility of the sun, flowers, and fountains. Sounds lovely! :)
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh