Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'M BACK !!!!!!!

Good evening dear world

How are you ? First things first....I'm sorry for not coming to talk to you lately its been a long couple of days all 8 hour shifts... work has been rather long and things have been a little rocky but I'm back. I am happy to report that the weather in my neck of the woods was wonderful it is sure feeling like Summertime.

Yesterday to lift my spirits I got a movie called "Practical Magic" with Nicole Kidman and I liked it. I love the songs on the movie and I loved the movie itself. I loved Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman in the movie they were spectacular. I have to say that you should get this movie you'll love it.

I also have to tell you that I have been reading a little bit more of Janet Evanovich's "Metro Girl" its funny and it has kept me reading. I love it !!!!!!!!

Enough about me.......how are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope you enjoyed your day. I also hope that you enjoy the rest of your week. I'll talk to you again soon.

Take care everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))I am glad you are back,sorry you have had some long hours at work and some rocky roads.I belive I know what movie you are talking about,I love that movie,were did you get it?I havent been abel to find some of the old movies I love,like,Look Whos Taking.Alot of other movies.Let me tell you,if you love movies,you should come to my room and see how many movies I have,not including,the Disney ones I usllay get for my neices and nephews,but,I love them to.have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Good morning. Glad to see you are back, I was just beginning to worry about you. It's funny when one can't get in touch woth folkd you think about. Sorry you are having it so hard at work at the moment  hopefully things will solow down again soon. Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back.  We all have other things to do now and again, we cannot be on journals all the time.  Glad you enjoyed the film. xxxx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

It's been beautiful weather here also but watch out for those storms that are moving in. They will be here this afternoon and probably over in Atlanta tonight. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

I`m glad you`re having nice weather Monae, it`s a little overcast here at the moment. :o(

Love Sandra xxxx